Immaculately presented and ideally positioned, this rarely available four bedroom detached family home offers well-proportioned accommodation over two levels including a contemporary, and rather fabulous, kitchen with breakfast bar.
Situated in a desirable cul de sac ‘prong’ in the sought after Kinglass district of Bo’ness, this home will appeal to a range of buyers including the growing family as the property is ideally located for easy access to Bo’ness Academy and the local leisure centre.
The current owners have meticulously looked after the property over the years and reconfigured the ground floor layout to create a wonderful open plan reception space. This desirable home, offering great kerb appeal, is truly immaculate throughout and prompt inspection is advised.
The property sits on a generous low maintenance plot and is set amongst beautifully kept landscaped terraced gardens, with a tarmac driveway and a single garage.
In terms of the ground floor accommodation, the layout consists of a large and welcoming reception dining hall which makes for a wonderful entertaining space, a well-appointed living room with feature fireplace and box bay window, a stunning kitchen/breakfast room with high quality integrated appliances, a well-equipped utility room and a WC.
A staircase leads to the upper floor of the home which comfortably hosts four bedrooms; three doubles with integrated wardrobe space, a further single room, a beautifully appointed contemporary ensuite shower room to the master bedroom, and a family bathroom hosting a white suite with shower over the bath completes the accommodation.
Externally, our clients have been particularly attentive, with the fully enclosed rear garden professionally landscaped to exacting detail. The garden space, secured by timber fencing, is laid to stone paviours, shrubs, plants and stone chippings, an outdoor pizza oven offers further charm. To the front of the property, a generous area of tarmac driveway, provides off-street parking for three cars.
All in all, a very desirable, comfortable family home that requires first hand inspection to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The property has gas central heating, a burglar alarm system and double glazing.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
EER Band C
- All 1's in Home Buyers Report, Well Maintained Property!
- Immaculately Presented Four Bedroom Family Home with Landscaped Gardens, Driveway and Garage - Prompt Inspection is Advised!
- Stunning, Up to the Minute, Kitchen with High Quality Integrated Appliances and Breakfast Bar
- A 'Proper' House Ideally Suited to the Growing Family with Four Well-Appointed Bedrooms and a Generous Amount of Storage Space Throughout
- Large Master Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobe Space and Contemporary Ensuite Shower Room with Aqualisa Shower
- Situated in a Highly Sought After Residential Area a Short Distance from Bo'ness Academy
- Our Reference: PRLS2748
- Tenure: Freehold
- Type: Detached House
4 The Vennel
Telephone: 01506 82 82 82
- Bo'ness Academy0.25 miles
- St Mary's RC Primary School0.32 miles
- Grange Primary School0.61 miles
- Kinneil Primary School0.65 miles
- Bo'ness Public School0.73 miles
Distances are as the crow flies and the property listed may not be in the schools catchment area.
Back to search
- Linlithgow2.06 miles
- Polmont4.83 miles
- Dunfermline Town7.01 miles
- Uphall7.04 miles
- Rosyth7.06 miles