Situated towards the end of an exclusive cul-de-sac enjoying an open aspect facing the school playing fields, this is a truly immaculate detached home which has been thoughtfully and tastefully upgraded over the years by our client.
Grahamsdyke Place is situated in the heart of Bo’ness and is ideally located for easy access to local schooling, shops, leisure facilities and transport links. Bo’ness is a popular commuter town providing easy access to the central motorway network.
This four bedroom property, by Persimmon Homes, offers well-appointed living accommodation over two levels, a driveway and garage, a landscaped back garden and excellent storage space throughout. The current owners have recently installed a stunning new kitchen, a gorgeous fully tiled bathroom and an equally impressive ensuite shower room serving the master bedroom.
The ground floor layout initially consists of an entrance hall with WC, dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar and utility room, and a spacious lounge with double doors leading into the garden. The newly fitted kitchen features contemporary soft close handleless units, quartz worktops, an integrated Zanussi electric oven and microwave, counter top five burner gas hob, extractor hood, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, LED floor lighting and a wine cooler.
To the first floor, the generous master bedroom benefits from a good amount of wardrobe space and an ensuite shower room which is fully tiled with a white WC, counter top sink, vanity unit and shower cubicle. There are two further double bedrooms with built-in wardrobe space and a smaller single bedroom. Completing the accommodation on the first floor is a simply stunning bathroom featuring light grey tiling, a black towel radiator with matching vanity unit, LED mirror, a separate shower, concealed WC and a wonderful freestanding bath.
Externally, this property offers a well-stocked back garden which has been landscaped and now offers a paved patio area and decking – elsewhere has been laid to lawn. The garden is fully enclosed and child friendly.
The property has gas central heating, high speed broadband, and a partially floored loft which is insulated, and double glazing.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
EER Band C
- Stunning Kitchen with Contemporary Soft Close Units, Integrated Appliances, LED Floor Lighting and Wine Cooler
- Separate Utility Room with Fitted Units, Downstairs WC Under Staircase
- Newly Installed Bathroom with Light Grey Tiling, Freestanding Bath, Counter Top Sink and Towel Radiator
- Excellent Storage Space Throughout Including Built-In Wardrobes in Three of the Four Bedrooms
- Generous Master Bedroom with Gorgeous Fully Tiled Ensuite Shower Room
- Immaculate Family Home Both Inside and Out, Move-In Condition!
- Our Reference: PRLS2353
- Tenure: Unknown
- Type: Detached House
4 The Vennel
Telephone: 01506 82 82 82
- St Mary's RC Primary School0.07 miles
- Bo'ness Academy0.11 miles
- Grange Primary School0.35 miles
- Bo'ness Public School0.40 miles
- Kinneil Primary School0.57 miles
Distances are as the crow flies and the property listed may not be in the schools catchment area.
Back to search
- Linlithgow2.42 miles
- Polmont4.91 miles
- Dunfermline Town6.82 miles
- Rosyth6.97 miles
- Falkirk Grahamston7.28 miles