*CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 24 JULY 2020 AT 12:00*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL.
*HD VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE*
A truly special residence, this six-bedroom detached villa has been generously extended and is quietly nestled down a leafy cul-de-sac in one Linlithgow’s most sought after addresses.
The property, with double garage and driveway, perfectly marries serenity with convenience, as its expansive garden plot and border of mature trees totally belie its location which is only a short walk from Linlithgow town centre and all of its amenities.
This immediately impressive home has been under our client’s custodianship since new and is presented to market in fine condition, with room for any incoming purchaser to implement their own decorative themes and ideas according to taste. The luxurious accommodation features a country-style kitchen of the highest quality, contemporary ensuite shower rooms and a wood burning stove.
Whilst grand in scale, some 2,700 sq. ft., it provides easy family living with its ten principal apartments providing corners and retreats for all ages, with an attached, guest bedroom annexe with ensuite wet room providing further versatility.
In all, the internal accommodation can be summarised as follows;
- Glazed entrance vestibule.
- A large reception hallway which is carpeted and has two cupboards providing storage space.
- Beautifully presented contemporary WC which is partially tiled with floating sink, mixer tap and a chrome towel radiator.
- Luxury country style kitchen offering a generous amount of built-in unit space with polished worksurfaces, a central island with integrated combi microwave and oven, stainless steel sink, integrated fridge/freezer, built-in dishwasher, display cabinet, and perhaps most impressive – a newly installed (2019) Rangemaster range cooker with electric oven and induction hobs.
- Utility room with fully fitted units, Belfast sink, built-in freezer, washing machine and a tumble dryer.
- A timber framed conservatory of exceptional quality which is fully glazed, with tiled floor, and offers pleasant views over the well-stocked mature garden.
- Well-appointed dining room with high quality laminate flooring and a large window offering more garden views.
- Spacious, dual aspect, lounge which has a magnificent open fireplace with a stone hearth and mantlepiece. French doors open up into the garden.
- Completing the ground floor layout, with exception of the extension, is a more intimate sitting room or family room.
- An integrated double garage.
- Gallery landing.
- A wonderfully opulent master bedroom which overlooks the garden and benefits from having a dressing room with three integrated wardrobes. An additional skylight ensures this room remains a bright and airy space.
- Stunning ensuite shower room which features a walk-in rainfall shower, bath, WC and wall mounted sink with chrome mixer tap.
- A generous second bedroom with built-in wardrobe space.
- Three more bedrooms, again all benefiting from having integrated wardrobe space.
- A fitted bathroom with generous a vanity unit, concealed WC, bath and a separate shower cubicle.
- Situated in the extension (built in 2011), there is a fabulous bedroom adorned by high ceilings, a wood burning stove and tri-fold doors which lead out into the garden.
- There is also a well-equipped wet room with rainfall shower, concealed WC, wall mounted sink and chrome towel radiator.
- This extension also benefits from external ramp access and is wheelchair friendly.
Outside, the property offers something for everyone, whilst the incredibly private setting of the plot really becomes clear by the various sections and pockets of the garden fully enclosed by the beautiful established greenery. Our clients have made a fantastic job of nurturing the garden over the course of their ownership, with an expanse of level lawn (simply ideal for safe child’s play) married nicely with stone paviours around different areas of the plot. To the front, there is a monobloc driveway which offers parking for two cars as well as well-stocked mature front garden providing excellent privacy.
The property has gas central heating, double glazing, a Worcester Bosch gas combi boiler and a partially floored loft with pull down ladder.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band G
EER Band C
An Exceptional Six Bedroom Residence Situated on a Generous Garden Plot
Luxury Country-Style Kitchen with Central Island and Range Cooker
Gorgeous Fully Glazed Timber Framed Conservatory Offering Lovely Views over the Garden
Large Extension, offering a Guest Bedroom Suite with Shower Wet Room, Wood Burning Stove and Tri-Fold External Doors
All 1?s in Home Buyers Report, Well Maintained Property
Generous Master Bedroom with Lots of Integrated Wardrobe Space and an Ensuite Shower Room