Stylishly designed, handsome red brick, glass and soothing white pebble dash come together to create a contemporary town house situated in the semi-rural village Winchburgh, a short drive from Edinburgh.
- 2017 Townhouse by Taylor Wimpey
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 WC
- Generous Master Bedroom and Dressing Room
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Level Fully Enclosed Garden with Patio
- Excellent Storage Space
- Pleasant Countryside Views
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking, plus Guest Parking
- Double Glazing
- High Speed Internet
- Highly Insulated with Excellent EPC Rating
- NHBC Warranty
- 20 Minutes to Edinburgh City Centre
- Tally Ho Pub and Sainsburys within Walking Distance
Park up in your allocated parking space, before heading to the rear door via the immaculate back garden. Immediately sense the peaceful calm, the stylishness, and practicality of the open plan kitchen/diner – brightly illuminated by recessed spotlights.
Equipped with a generous selection of under-and-over units, this gorgeous kitchen also contains an integrated gas burner hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Moving through to the welcome entrance hallway, freshen up in WC to your left, or carry on to main living space positioned at the front elevation. This large, yet cosy, space makes for a comfy living room where you snuggle up and take in some pleasant views over the adjacent countryside.
Arrive at the first floor, where the landing provides access to the guest bedroom, a comfortable double, and the two kids bedrooms – both rooms would make for the perfect day-to-day man cave, study etc.
Across the landing, the roomy bathroom hosts a matching white suite which is both stylish and practical. A shower over the bath, chrome towel radiator and mosaic tiling finish off the room nicely.
For rest and refreshment, head further upstairs where the light bright and spacious master bedroom awaits. An ensuite shower room, and dressing room, add a layer opulence to this affordable family home.
The level south-east facing back garden makes for a lovely outside living space, ideal for child’s play or hosting a BBQ with friends and family. The low maintenance AstroTurf lawn is of notable appeal, as is the timber fencing and picnic table which offer charm.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band C
- Hugely Appealing 4 BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE, within Easy Reach of Edinburgh
- Roomy Master Bedroom with DRESSING ROOM and ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- All 1's in Home Buyers Report, Well Maintained Property, NHBC WARRANTY - Built in 2017 by Taylor Wimpey
- Stunning, Contemporary Kitchen/Diner with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES and LED Floor Lighting
- Level SOUTH-EAST FACING Back Garden, Fully Enclosed, and Ideal for Child's Play
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Our Reference: PRLS2837
- Tenure: Freehold
- Type: End of Terrace House
4 The Vennel
Telephone: 01506 82 82 82
- Holy Family Primary School0.57 miles
- Winchburgh Primary School0.57 miles
- Broxburn Primary School1.94 miles
- Kirkliston Primary School2.05 miles
- Broxburn Academy2.09 miles
Distances are as the crow flies and the property listed may not be in the schools catchment area.
Back to search
- Dalmeny3.40 miles
- Uphall3.46 miles
- North Queensferry4.24 miles
- Kirknewton5.23 miles
- Linlithgow5.38 miles