A most impressive three bedroomed detached family home with gardens, driveway and garaging. This well-presented house, which is positioned within easy walking distance of Linlithgow town centre, will greatly appeal to a broad range of buyers and prompt is strongly advised.
Friars Brae is a peaceful and leafy locale where properties very seldom change hands, prompt inspection is advised to appreciate the serenity of the location.
No. 36 Friars Brae is positioned just to the north of the town centre and offers easy access to transport links, shops, bars, cafes and other amenities – the local train station is also within easy walking distance. Furthermore, this conveniently located family home is within catchment for the highly regarded Low Port Primary School, with secondary provision at Linlithgow Academy.
The accommodation is positioned over two levels with the ground floor layout consisting of an entrance vestibule, carpeted hallway, open plan L-shaped living room and dining room, conservatory overlooking the garden, cotemporary kitchen, bathroom, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a utility room with access to the back garden.
Our clients have thoughtfully reconfigured the internal layout of this property to create a wonderful open plan living space with a high quality kitchen which benefits from an excellent range of drawers and cupboards as well as LED spotlights, and the integrated appliances on offers extend to an electric fan oven/grill, electric hob, stainless steel extractor, sink with mixer tap, and a dishwasher.
To the first floor the property comfortably hosts two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobe space, with the master bedroom notably benefiting from an ensuite shower room with high-quality sanitaryware. There is a large storage cupboard accessed via the landing.
Externally, with the fully enclosed level garden is largely laid to lawn, stone paviours and stone chippings. The garden space is bordered by mature shrubs and timber fencing. To the front of the property, there is a well-maintained garden with a monobloc driveway leading up to the single garage and there is an outside tap.
The property has gas central heating, an alarm system, outside light at the front of the house, a security light in the back garden and double glazing.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
- Hugely Appealing Three Bedroom Detached Property Situated in a Highly Desirable District of Linlithgow, Prompt Inspection is Advised!
- Reconfigured Open Plan Living Accommodation with Contemporary Kitchen and Conservatory - Ideal Home for the Growing Family!
- Excellent Storage Throughout Including Built-In Wardrobe Space in the Upstairs Bedrooms, plus an Ensuite Shower Room for the Master Bedroom
- Positioned on a Lovely Leafy Plot with Level Back Garden and Monobloc Driveway
- High Quality Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Wine Rack
- Low Port Primary School Catchment
- Our Reference: PRLS2158
- Tenure: Freehold
- Type: Detached House
4 The Vennel
Telephone: 01506 82 82 82
- Linlithgow Primary School0.32 miles
- St Joseph's Primary School (Linlithgow)0.32 miles
- Donaldson's School0.34 miles
- Linlithgow Academy0.35 miles
- Low Port Primary School0.46 miles
Distances are as the crow flies and the property listed may not be in the schools catchment area.
Back to search
- Linlithgow0.45 miles
- Polmont4.49 miles
- Bathgate5.18 miles
- Uphall5.26 miles
- Livingston North5.28 miles