*CLOSING DATE - WEDNESDAY 17TH FEBRUARY 2021 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL.
Within walking distance of the town centre, this attractive family home is tucked away in the midst of a sweeping, shrub and tree-lined cul-de-sac. The soothing white render matched with eye catching red bricks and generous greenery mark a transition from the hustle and bustle of town life, to the calm and quiet of this hugely desirable child friendly development.
- Extended 4 Bedroom Detached Villa
- Single Garage and Driveway
- Master Bedroom Ensuite, Downstairs WC
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Highly Sought After Development within Linlithgow
- Short Walk to Linlithgow Academy, Town Centre, and local Leisure Centre
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- 10/10 Location
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Fast Date of Entry Possible
- Quick Motorway Access, Easy Commute to Edinburgh
Sense the spaciousness of the main living space upon arrival, once you’ve have entered via the reception hallway, turn right and walk into the hugely impressive lounge. Welcoming and light, this space would be perfect for everyday family living or entertaining.
Slip through to the kitchen complemented by ample storage and preparation space and a multi-fuel range cooker; with a five-ring gas hob on top and electric oven beneath, adding a touch of country-class to this well-maintained kitchen.
A utility room, positioned next to the kitchen, serves as a contemporary pantry, and provides space for additional white goods. Plus, the ground floor shower room, an excellent addition to have in any family home, will help ensure the morning rush goes smoothly.
It is to the rear where this house has been noticeably enlarged by the addition of a dining room, with an enormous picture window offering pleasant east facing views, and a fourth bedroom when required and a day-to-day study – ideal for home working.
Celebrate birthdays, make memories and gather the family in this sociable space. Filled with light from an abundance of windows, this neutrally decorated dining/family room makes the very best of the views which it beholds.
Off the landing; three double bedrooms all benefit from integrated wardrobe space, a soothing tiled bathroom offers up a large bath perfect for a soak, and an ensuite shower room serves the master bedroom.
The wraparound terraced garden offers the perfect outdoor living space allowing you to follow the sun around the house enjoying summer barbecues late into the evening.
At the front, the garden is largely laid to lawn with a certain amount of privacy offered due to the young leylandii hedge and mature silver birch tree. A large Monoblock driveway allows for plentiful parking space.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
EER Band C
- FANTASTIC CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION! Desirable 4 Bedroom Family Home in a HUGELY SOUGHT AFTER Area of Linlithgow
- Ideal Home for the Growing Family, GENEROUS AMOUNT of Living Space Throughout, PROMPT VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
- Master Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobe Space and an ENSUITE, plus a Shower Room
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM, Bright and Airy Dining Room, and a Ground Floor (4th) Bedroom or Study
- Large Monoblock Driveway and INTEGRATED GARAGE
- Low Maintenanace, Fully Enclosed, Gardens - Perfect for Entertaining and Enjoying the Sun!
- Our Reference: PRLS2838
- Tenure: Freehold
- Type: Detached House
4 The Vennel
Telephone: 01506 82 82 82
- Linlithgow Academy0.47 miles
- Linlithgow Bridge Primary School0.51 miles
- Linlithgow Primary School0.51 miles
- St Joseph's Primary School (Linlithgow)0.51 miles
- Donaldson's School0.81 miles
Distances are as the crow flies and the property listed may not be in the schools catchment area.
Back to search
- Linlithgow1.11 miles
- Polmont3.69 miles
- Bathgate5.01 miles
- Livingston North5.68 miles
- Uphall5.88 miles