Situated in a much sought after and highly regarded locale, this impressive four-bedroom house occupies a large garden plot within a leafy tree-lined cul de sac in the heart of Linlithgow. Rarely available, these generous detached family homes in Rockville Grove, built by CALA, seldom change hands and prompt inspection is advised.
Rockville Grove is situated just to the north of the town centre and offers easy access to all of the amenities, shops, bars, cafes and transport links that Linlithgow has to offer, the train station is a mere five minute walk if even that. The property also notably falls under the catchment area for Low Port Primary School, a sought after and well-regarded local school.
With exceptional living space offers two levels, a fully enclosed and well-maintained back garden, large integrated garage, easy access to great local schooling and excellent storage space throughout, this handsome red brick L-shaped house is ideally suited to the growing family.
In terms of the accommodation, the ground floor layout consists of an entrance hallway, a spacious dual aspect living room with sliding doors leading out into the garden, dining room, a high quality contemporary fitted kitchen with soft close handle-less units and range cooker, well-equipped utility room and a WC.
Upstairs, on the first floor, the property comfortably hosts a master bedroom with ensuite shower room and built-in wardrobe space, three more bedrooms with integrated storage, and a family bathroom.
Externally, our clients have been particularly attentive, with the notably private and fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and stone paviours. The garden space, secured on all sides, is bordered by established shrubbery, and some deciduous trees offers charm. To the front of the property, there is a driveway in front of the garage.
The property has gas central heating, a Worcester boiler, a partially floored loft with pull down ladder and double glazing.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band G
EER Band C
- Magnificent, and Rarely Available, Four Bedroom Detached House in Rockville Grove - A Great Family Home!
- Excellent Situation near Linlithgow Town Centre, Train Station and Excellent Local Schooling
- Positioned in a Leafy Tree Lined Cul De Sac Comprising of Large Detached Homes Built by CALA
- Large Fully Enclosed, and Notably Private, Back Garden Laid to Lawn - Ideal for Child's Play
- Excellent Storage Space Throughout, Integrated One and Half Garage and Driveway
- Two Reception Rooms, Four Bedrooms, Ensuite Shower Room and Contemporary Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Our Reference: PRLS2701
- Tenure: Freehold
- Type: Detached House
4 The Vennel
Telephone: 01506 82 82 82
- Low Port Primary School0.19 miles
- Linlithgow Primary School0.45 miles
- St Joseph's Primary School (Linlithgow)0.45 miles
- Linlithgow Academy0.51 miles
- Donaldson's School0.61 miles
Distances are as the crow flies and the property listed may not be in the schools catchment area.
Back to search
- Linlithgow0.18 miles
- Polmont4.56 miles
- Uphall5.34 miles
- Bathgate5.45 miles
- Livingston North5.46 miles