Copious amounts of space, a sun trap garden and two levels of versatile living in a stunning yet practical contemporary five-bedroom family home…in a highly sought after, newly built, residential development on the edge of Bo’ness.
- The ‘Jura’ - Built in 2019 by Miller Homes
- Large Five Bedroom Detached House
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- Large Double Garage and Driveway
- Stunning Countryside Views
- South Facing Back Garden
Good to Know
- High Speed Internet
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Short Walk to Great Local Schooling
Step inside, the large and welcoming entrance hallway with its crisp white interior and imposing staircase create an excellent first impression. No. 61 Muirhead Crescent is a generously proportioned and enviable family home, slip through the door to the left in the large living room with bay window, before continuing through to the beautiful formal dining room.
Returning to the entrance hall, freshen up in the handy downstairs WC, before entering the magnificent open plan kitchen/diner, plus a utility room.
Serving up a practical kitchen with a contemporary finish, this lovely kitchen comes replete with all the modern luxuries such as soft close units, high quality integrated appliances, breakfast bar and LED floor lighting.
When sleep beckons, bedroom bliss awaits on the upper floor of this property. Take the white, spindled staircase up to the first floor, home to five bedrooms, two ensuites, and a family bathroom.
Once you have arrived upon the gallery landing – peep through the door to the left. Welcome to a sunny, south-facing child’s bedroom with built-in storage space. Continue along to discover a second bedroom, featuring a large double wardrobe and a ensuite shower room with crisp white walls contrasting the horizontal black tiles – this room would be ideal for guests or an independent teenager.
From here, a large bedroom to the front of the house serves as the master bedroom benefiting from another ensuite. An additional room, positioned to the front elevation, serves as another delightful bedroom or study.
A home of truly spacious design, a further south facing double bedroom is positioned next to the luxurious family bathroom which is stylish and contemporary in design.
Luxury living continues outdoors, where a walled, suntrap garden beckons.
The fully surrounding timber fencing not only creates a courtyard feel, capturing the best of the sun's warmth, there are also nooks for planting within it; as well as a large grass lawn ideal for child’s play.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
EER Band C
- Recently Built Detached Home with a SOUTH FACING Back Garden, DOUBLE GARAGE and Generous Living Space
- The Magnificent 'Jura' Housetype by Miller Homes, VIEWING ESSENTIAL to Appreciate the Quality of Accommodation on Offer
- Lovely COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS over Neighbouring Fields, from Bedrooms 2, 3 and 5
- Two ENSUITE BEDROOMS, Large Master Bedroom, INTEGRATED WARDROBES in 4/5 Bedrooms
- Situated in a HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER Residential Development on the Edge of Bo'ness, Easy Commute to Edinburgh
- Rarely Available LUXURY 5 Bedroom House - Ideal for the Growing Family
- Our Reference: PRLS2809
- Tenure: Unknown
- Type: Detached House
4 The Vennel
Telephone: 01506 82 82 82
- Bo'ness Academy0.38 miles
- St Mary's RC Primary School0.44 miles
- Kinneil Primary School0.64 miles
- Grange Primary School0.76 miles
- Bo'ness Public School0.83 miles
Distances are as the crow flies and the property listed may not be in the schools catchment area.
Back to search
- Linlithgow1.93 miles
- Polmont4.70 miles
- Uphall6.97 miles
- Dunfermline Town7.16 miles
- Rosyth7.19 miles