*360 VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE*
Well-presented and unassumingly spacious, this rarely available four bedroom detached family home offers highly adaptable accommodation over two levels including a large, and rather magnificent, conservatory.
Situated a leafy cul de sac in the sought after Kinglass district of Bo’ness, this home will appeal to a range of buyers including the growing family as the property is ideally located for easy access to Bo’ness Academy and the local leisure centre.
The property sits on a generous corner plot and is set amongst beautifully kept gardens, with a monobloc driveway, a single garage, and a fully enclosed and generally private rear garden area.
In terms of the ground floor accommodation, the layout consists of a large and welcoming reception hall with WC, well-appointed living room with feature fireplace, dining room, a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with integrated oven/grill and gas hob, a tremendous conservatory which can could be used a family room, and a well-equipped utility room.
A staircase leads to the upper floor of the home which rather comfortably hosts four bedrooms; three doubles with integrated wardrobe space, a further single room, a beautifully appointed ensuite shower room to the master bedroom, and a fully tiled bathroom hosting a white suite with shower over the bath completes the accommodation. The master bedroom is notably large in size.
Externally, our clients have been particularly attentive, with the fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn, stone chippings and monobloc. The garden space, secured by recently painted timber fencing, is bordered by established hedging and a timber garden shed offering further charm. To the front of the property, a generous area of monobloc driveway, fully gated, provides off-street parking for two cars.
All in all, a very desirable, comfortable family home that requires first hand inspection to appreciate the serenity of its location.
The property has gas central heating and triple glazing.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
EER Band C
- All 1's in Home Buyers Report, Very Well Maintained Property Throughout plus Triple Glazing!
- Rarely Available Spacious Four Bedroom Detached House Situated on an Excellent Corner Plot with Gardens and Driveway
- Ideal Home for the Growing Family, Generous Accommodation Layout over Two Floors plus a Large Conservatory!
- Smart Breakfasting Kitchen with Integrated Appliances, Well-Equipped Utility Room and Plenty of Storage Space
- Generous Fully Enclosed Gardens Laid to Lawn with Sitting Area, Timber Shed and a Single Garage
- Three Double Bedrooms with Integrated Wardrobe, Master Bedroom Ensuite Shower Room plus a Fourth Bedroom
- Our Reference: PRLS2583
- Tenure: Freehold
- Type: Detached House
4 The Vennel
Telephone: 01506 82 82 82
- Bo'ness Academy0.19 miles
- St Mary's RC Primary School0.23 miles
- Kinneil Primary School0.51 miles
- Grange Primary School0.60 miles
- Bo'ness Public School0.61 miles
Distances are as the crow flies and the property listed may not be in the schools catchment area.
Back to search
- Linlithgow2.14 miles
- Polmont4.74 miles
- Dunfermline Town7.05 miles
- Rosyth7.14 miles
- Uphall7.17 miles