*CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 31 JULY 2020 AT 12:00*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL.
Quietly positioned in the heart of Linlithgow’s flagship Kettil’stoun development, this truly immaculate five bedroomed detached villa has been successfully extended to the rear to create an adaptable family home with hugely desirable and luxurious open plan dining kitchen. Prompt inspection is highly recommended.
The conveniently positioned property, with five bedrooms and two reception rooms, falls within catchment for the excellent facilities of Linlithgow Primary School and Linlithgow Academy, with the latter being West Lothian’s top performing state school. Excellent private schooling is also available nearby.
This contemporary home is presented to an exacting standard and offers eight principal rooms of just over 1,500 square feet in total, formed over two levels and is set amidst well maintained garden grounds with driveway and garage.
Our clients have made significant improvements to this property to include a complete internal redecoration throughout to a high standard, the installation of a high quality Oak staircase with glass inserts, the fitting of new carpets in all of the first floor bedrooms and landing, and the installation of a WiFi controlled alarm system as well as HIVE central heating controls.
In all, the internal accommodation can be summarised as follows;
- Entrance hallway with a contemporary composite front door with long bar handle, excellent storage space, and a herringbone effect hardwood flooring which runs throughout the majority of the ground floor.
- A large bright and airy lounge which benefits from a Parkray multi fuel burner, by Hunter Stoves, and is set on a granite hearth.
- The up to the minute kitchen features contemporary handle-less soft close units topped with quartz Silestone work tops, integrated AEG induction hob, electric fan oven, steam oven, a dishwasher and a ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating.
- A well-equipped utility room with tiled splashback, stainless steel sink, fitted units, integrated microwave and a freestanding washing machine. Located off the utility room is a WC.
- In the other half of the extension (2017) is a dining area with trifold doors which open out onto a raised decking area which is perfect for BBQs. The trifold doors combined with a large skylight ensure the extension remains a bright and airy space perfect for entertaining.
- A well-presented and generous guest bedroom.
- Completing the accommodation on the ground floor is a family room with double doors which lead onto the decking area as well.
- A master bedroom with generous built-in wardrobe space and further benefits from an ensuite shower room.
- The ensuite features Duck egg blue tiling, LED spotlights heritage style appliances including a counter top sink, stainless steel taps, chrome towel radiator and a fully enclosed shower cubicle with a newly installed electric shower.
- Another double bedroom with triple wardrobe and integrated storage.
- Two further bedrooms, which again benefit from built-in wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with partially tiled walls, matching white suite with concealed WC, built-in vanity unit, counter top sink, large bath with shower over and a chrome towel radiator.
Externally the fully enclosed rear garden is well maintained and to the front of the property, there is a generous area of monobloc driveway, leading up to the garage, which provides off-street parking for two cars.
The property has gas central heating, a partially floored loft and double glazing. It should be noted that the installation of the new gas combi boiler and double glazing was completed in 2018.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band G
EER Band C
- All 1's in Home Buyers Report, Well Maintained Property
- Exceptional Five Bedroom Detached Home in Pristine Condition, Early Viewing Highly Recommended!
- Immediately Appealing Interior, Contemporary Decor Throughout plus a High End Kitchen, Herringbone Wooden Floor and Oak Staircase with Glass Inserts
- Generous Accommodation Layout over Two Floors to Include Five Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms and an Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Excellent Outdoor Living Space to Include Lawn, Decking Area, Monobloc Driveway and Garage
- Ideally Positioned for Easy Access to Local Schooling and Amenities
- Our Reference: PRLS2603
- Tenure: Freehold
- Type: Detached House
4 The Vennel
Telephone: 01506 82 82 82
- Linlithgow Academy0.40 miles
- Linlithgow Primary School0.46 miles
- St Joseph's Primary School (Linlithgow)0.46 miles
- Donaldson's School0.63 miles
- Linlithgow Bridge Primary School0.67 miles
Distances are as the crow flies and the property listed may not be in the schools catchment area.
Back to search
- Linlithgow1.06 miles
- Polmont3.87 miles
- Bathgate4.86 miles
- Livingston North5.46 miles
- Uphall5.68 miles