Landscaped gardens, light-filled spaces, luxury interior and lots of bedrooms for the extended family...welcome to 10 Grange Knowe - a quintessential Linlithgow home tucked away in a prestigious development where properties seldom change hands.
- Substantial 5/6 Bedroom Detached House
- Built in 1995 by CALA Homes, 230sqm or 2,470sqft
- Professionally Extended in 2007
- All 1's in Home Buyers Report
- Situated in a Much Admired Linlithgow Development
- 4 Car Driveway and Double Garage with Electric Roller Doors
- Generous South West Facing Garden extending to approx. 0.2 Acres
- High Quality Interior Throughout
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation over 2 Generous Floors
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living area
- Wood Burning Stove
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room and Breakfast Room
- Exceptional Amount of Storage Space Throughout
- Newly Installed Luxury Bathroom, Ensuite Shower Room and WC
- Well Equipped Utility Room
- Impressive Gallery Landing
- 4 King Size Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Study or Bedroom 6
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Superfast Internet
- Residents Committee to manage communal grounds
- 15 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 - The Times)
- Private Schooling available at Clifton Hall School
A truly special residence, this magnificent home has been generously extended, significantly improved and positioned in a leafy cul-de-sac in one OF Linlithgow's most sought after developments.
The property, with its detached double garage and spacious driveway, perfectly marries serenity with convenience, as its expansive south west facing garden grounds and border of mature trees totally belie its location which is only a short walk from the historic Linlithgow town centre and all of its amenities.
This immediately impressive home has been greatly improved under our client's custodianship and is presented to market in fine condition, with the luxury interior melds seamlessly with the generous light filled rooms. The luxurious accommodation notably features a spectacular open plan kitchen/living area of the highest quality, newly installed contemporary ensuite shower room and bathroom, and a wood burning stove.
Whilst grand in scale, some 2,470sqft, it provides abundant space for day-to-day family living with its ten principal apartments providing corners and retreats for all ages, with the impressive interconnecting reception rooms providing the perfect space for entertaining.
In all, the internal accommodation can be summarised as follows;
- Entrance porch.
- A large reception hallway with high quality wooden flooring, and large storage cupboards providing ample space for coats, shoes, school bags etc.
- Brand new contemporary WC with premium Italian stone tiling, white ceramic WC and sink, and chrome accessories.
- Luxury light-filled kitchen offering a generous amount of built-in unit space with butcher block and Silestone worksurfaces, with integrated combi microwave and fan oven, five burner gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer, built-in dishwasher, and a breakfast bar. The bright and airy atmosphere is accentuated by the numerous Velux windows set into the ceiling.
- Spacious family room which has a gorgeous Scandi style wood burning stove and sliding doors which lead out onto the south facing garden terrace.
- Utility room with fully fitted units with space for freestanding appliances
- Interconnecting breakfast room and dining room with high quality flooring - a perfect entertaining space.
- Generous lounge offering a decorative fireplace and views over the manicured front garden lawn.
- Completing the ground floor layout is a roomy sixth bedroom which is currently being used a home working space.
- Impressive gallery landing.
- A wonderfully opulent principal bedroom which overlooks the garden and benefits from integrated wardrobes. Next door, bedroom five is currently utilised as a dressing room.
- Stunning ensuite shower room which features a walk-in rainfall shower, WC and wall mounted his and hers sinks with chrome mixer taps.
- Three more bedrooms, again all benefiting from having integrated wardrobe space.
- A luxury bathroom with a generous a vanity unit, concealed WC, freestanding Victorian bath and a separate rainfall shower.
Externally, the property offers something for everyone, whilst the incredibly private setting of the plot really becomes clear by the various sections and pockets of the garden fully enclosed by the beautiful established greenery.
Our clients have made a fantastic job of nurturing the garden over the course of their ownership, with an expanse of level lawn (simply ideal for safe child's play) married nicely with stone paviours around different areas of the plot. To the front, there is a large monobloc driveway which offers parking for four cars as well as well-stocked mature front garden, largely laid to lawn, and bordered by mature trees and shrubbery which provides excellent privacy.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band G
EER Band C