An immaculately presented one bedroom bungalow with a large south facing back garden, situated in the ever popular leafy Drum development of Bo’ness, a stone’s throw away from Edinburgh.
- 1 Bedroom Terraced Bungalow
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Built in 2007 by MacTaggart and Mickel, 45sqm
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room/Diner
- Newly Installed Contemporary Shower Room
- Well Equipped Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- King Size Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Large South Facing Back Garden
- Situated in a Quiet Residential Development
- Allocated Space in Resident’s Car Park
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, Walk-In Condition
Good to Know:
- High Speed Internet
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Factor for Communal Grounds approx. £18 per month
- Short Walk to Shops, Bus Stop and Local Primary School
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- Less than 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Follow the pleasant countryside roads into the east side of Bo’ness to find the hugely popular tree lined Drum development which is made up of a different range of house types, communal greenery and generous parking facilities.
Take a moment to enjoy the quiet and peaceful location, which is within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow. Approach via a well-kept mature front garden up the path to the front door.
Step inside and surprisingly, for a relatively modest external appearance, a large open plan living room/diner, elegantly decorated with neutral tones, create a sense of space and welcome. The ground floor further offers a well-equipped kitchen, with laminate worktops and appliances, a newly installed contemporary shower room, and a king-size bedroom with built-in wardrobe space.
In our opinion, this immaculate bungalow would be ideal for a downsizer or first-time buyer looking for a wonderful house with south facing outdoor living space and a high-quality interior.
The garden will only add to the property’s overall appeal. The fully enclosed, well maintained, suntrap garden is imaginatively presented to offer an all-encompassing outdoor living space with easy access is afforded to your private parking space in the resident’s car park.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band C
EER Band C