Situated near Murrayfield stadium, in the sought-after Roseburn district of Edinburgh, this immediately appealing executive style three-bedroom second floor apartment would make an ideal home for a range of buyers.
- Larger Style 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Built in 1998 by CALA Homes
- Preferred Second Floor Position
- Private Residents Car Park
- Well Presented Throughout, Walk-In Condition
- Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Contemporary Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Ensuite Shower Room and Bathroom
- 2 King-Size Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobe Space
- 3rd Bedroom or Home Working Space
- Secure Entry System
- Spacious Living Room/Diner
- Situated in a Leafy Residential Development
- Great Rental/Holiday Let Market Potential
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- Well Insulated and Energy Efficient Home
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 2 Permits per property for Residents Car Park
- Factor Fees (James Gibb) approx. £58 per month to include Common Buildings Insurance
- All Appliances include in sale, Furniture can be included by negotiation
- Excellent Bus, Train and Tram Links nearby
- 20/25 Minute Walk to Princes Street (west side)
Prompt inspection is highly recommended to be within a chance of acquiring this executive apartment situated in the ever popular Roseburn district of Edinburgh. This spacious three-bedroom apartment is situated on a preferred second floor position, benefits from a private resident’s car park, and would be ideal for a range of buyers.
The layout extends to an entrance hallway, spacious living room/diner, kitchen, principal bedroom with ensuite shower room, a second king-size bedroom with built-in wardrobe, a third bedroom or home working space and a bathroom. The contemporary kitchen features an integrated electric oven, microwave, gas hob, fridge and a washer/dryer.
This well-maintained property has gas central heating, a secure entry system and double glazing. The development is managed by a factor on behalf of the residents to which the owners pay a nominal fee.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band B