*CLOSING DATE - THURSDAY 12TH MAY 2022 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
An affordable Linlithgow house with a private parking space and garden? Too good to be true? Look no further than No. 11 Blackness Road, a recently refurbished home with a brand-new kitchen and bathroom, positioned in the heart of Linlithgow.
- 2 Bedroom Terraced House
- Instant Access to Linlithgow Town Centre
- Built in 1980, approx. 60sqm
- Fully Refurbished to an Immaculate Standard
- Show Home Condition
- Fully Enclosed Back Garden
- Private Off-Street Parking Space
- Brand New Gloss Grey Kitchen with Built-In Appliances (2022)
- Integrated Electric Oven and Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher and Washing Machine
- Newly Installed Fully Tiled Bathroom (2022)
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Wardrobes
- Spacious Living Room/Diner
- Neutral Interior Décor
- LED Spotlights Throughout
- Good Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Brand New Gas Combi Boiler
- Partially Floored Loft with Pull Down Ladder
- All Appliances Included in the Sale
- 2 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Highly Rated Bars and Restaurants on your Doorstep
- Low Port Primary School Catchment (Ranked No. 24 within Scotland’s Top 50 Primary Schools – The Times 2021)
Discover a bright and airy, fully refurbished two bedroom property with a contemporary feel, in a prime town centre location a short distance from Edinburgh, the perfect balance of comfort and convenience.
Step inside and surprisingly, for a relatively modest external appearance, a large living room/diner, freshly decorated in crisp white tones, creates a sense of space and welcome. The ground floor further offers a brand-new kitchen, with under counter lighting and integrated appliances, and a large storage cupboard positioned underneath the staircase.
The first floor offers two double bedrooms with both hosting generous integrated storage space – ideal for his and hers wardrobes. Freshen up in the newly installed contemporary bathroom with a white suite and a thermostatic shower over the bath.
In our opinion, this stunning starter home would be ideal for a broad range of buyers looking for a walk-in condition house, with private outdoor living space, in a highly convenient location.
Externally there is low maintenance south facing garden which is fully enclosed, and a private parking space.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band C
EER Band C