*CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 22ND APRIL 2022 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
For a wonderful home, where generous open plan living space melds seamlessly with spacious bedrooms, number 11, Fairspark Terrace is positioned in the ever sought after Deanburn pocket of Bo’ness and would be ideal for a young growing family.
- Large 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Built in 1975, approx. 89sqm
- Situated in a Highly Sought After Area
- South West Facing Back Garden
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Solidly Built Ex-Local Authority Property
- Generous Open Plan Living Space
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Large Single Garage and Driveway
- Private Driveway
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Short Stroll to Leafy Woodland Walks in the Kinneil Estate
- Less Than 5 Minute Walk to Deanburn Primary School
Situated in the ever popular Deanburn district of Bo’ness, this well presented and spacious family home, with a south west facing garden and a large garage, will undoubtedly appeal to a broad range of buyers.
The ground floor accommodation consists of an entrance hallway with a large storage cupboard, a hugely generous open plan living room/diner, and a well-equipped kitchen with dining space.
Upstairs, the first floor comfortably hosts three spacious bedrooms, a large cupboard, and a recently installed contemporary shower room.
Externally, the south west facing back garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a large patio area and a grass lawn. An external staircase provides easy access to the detached garage and driveway.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band C