If you’re looking for a true taste of Linlithgow living, escape to No. 11 Old School Court, a spacious two bedroom apartment near the town centre – where luxurious accommodation with private main door access marries a sought-after location perfectly.
- Larger Style 2 Bedroom Main Door Apartment
- First/Top Floor Position
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Spacious Accommodation, 95m2
- High Ceilings
- Generous Open Plan Kitchen/Living
- Luxury Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Central Island
- King Size Principal Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobe Space and Ensuite Shower Room
- 2nd King Size Bedroom or Ideal Home Working Space
- Lots of Storage Space
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Sash and Case Double Glazed Windows
- Bathroom and Ensuite Shower Room
- Town Centre Location
- Private Residents Car Park
- Secure Entry System
- Impressive Kerb Appeal
- Communal Garden Grounds
- Great Rental/Holiday Let Market Potential
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Instant Access to Linlithgow Town Centre
- 2 Minute Walk to West Port Pub/Restaurant
- Less Than 15 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 – The Times)
On route to Linlithgow town centre, turn off and park in the private residents car park of this leafy upmarket development. Step outside and soak up the impressive Victorian architectural charm of the original blonde sandstone school building circa. 1880, surrounded by immaculate garden grounds maintained to a high standard.
The grandeur of the main building should not be readily understated. Offering excellent kerb appeal, from the tree lined car park, the steps lead up to a stone portico where the front door for No. 11 lies through the other side.
Returning from your commute, or a sunny evening stroll around Linlithgow loch, head up the stairs to find a landing with a plentiful amount of storage space – ideal for stashing jackets and shoes.
Follow the flow through to the hugely spacious open plan living room/kitchen, here you will catch your first glimpse of the Juliet balcony through the glazed double doors which fill the room with an abundance of natural light.
The contemporary kitchen forms a perfectly practical preparation, cooking and eating space. Formed around an impressive central island, which doubles as a breakfast bar, high quality worktops sit above the units, with a splashback adorning both walls. Clever storage units provide plentiful space for pots, pans, plates and all the culinary essentials. Built-in appliances include a washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and an electric fan oven with gas hob.
Keep your senses invigorated with fresh air by opening the double doors, which lead out to the Juliet balcony.
Navigate yourself back through to the hallway before entering the spacious second bedroom, adorned by a high ceilings, two full height sash and case windows allow natural light to pour in.
The principal bedroom is even more generous in size, and further benefits from having built-in wardrobe space. The main bedroom is serviced by an ensuite shower room, whilst a bathroom is accessed from the landing. The ensuite, and bathroom, are both stylish and contemporary in design.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band C