*CLOSING DATE - WEDNESDAY 02ND JUNE 2021 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL.
In a peaceful and accessible location near the town centre, No. 14 Strawberry bank is picturesquely situated beside the leafy canal, and looks out towards the unmissable Linlithgow palace and St Michaels church.
- 2 Bedroom, Main Door, Top Floor Flat
- Built in 1880, 62m2
- Gorgeous Canal Bank Location
- Prestigious and Sought After Address
- Excellent Short Term Holiday Let Potential
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Opportunity to Add Significant Value
- Communal Gardens
- Fantastic Views over Linlithgow
- Sash and Case Windows
Good to Know:
- Less Than 5 Minute Walk to Town Centre/Train Station
- Fully Floored Insulated Loft
- This property is within the Upper Linlithgow and Union Canal conservation area
Turquoise - Private Garden
Yellow - Communal Garden and Path
Purple - Proposed Parking Space
Brown and Pink - Access Road
An exciting and intriguing addition to the Linlithgow market, this two bedroom fixer upper offers so much potential, and post refurbishment would be a great introduction into the growing holiday let sector.
The accommodation is positioned over one level and consists of an entrance hallway, spacious dual aspect living room/diner with pleasant views over the canal, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room. Fine views are afforded from the rear elevation, which overlook the Linlithgow skyline.
Right of Pre-emption. The property is subject to a right of pre-emption.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band C
EER Band D