*UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON THE MARKET*
An affordable Linlithgow two-bedroom flat with a driveway and garden? Too good to be true? Look no further than No. 16 Preston Terrace, a lovely home with private outdoor living space, near excellent local schooling and the town centre.
- Large Style 2 Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, Walk In Condition
- Built in 1947, approx. 60sqm
- Private Well Maintained Garden with a 2 Large Sheds
- Generous Monoblock Driveway
- Neutral Interior Décor
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- Stunning Contemporary Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Living Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Newly Installed Shower Room with Walk-In Rainfall Shower
- LED Spotlights in Kitchen and Shower Room
- Excellent Rental Market Potential
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Easy Walking Distance to Local Schools, Shops, Train Station and Town Centre
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 – The Times)
Situated in the hugely popular Preston district of Linlithgow, this immaculately presented two-bedroom first floor flat will instantly appeal to a wide range of buyers due to the property’s contemporary kitchen and shower room, private outdoor living space and monoblock driveway.
The spacious accommodation comprises of a ground floor entrance hallway, landing, two comfortable double bedrooms with built-in wardrobe space, a recently installed contemporary shower room, spacious living room and a large kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and LED floor lighting.
The property further benefits from having a private well-maintained garden, shed, and driveway.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band B
EER Band C