A true family home, warmth, welcome and a south facing garden await at No. 17 Bonnytoun Terrace, a professionally refurbished detached house in a highly sought after pocket of Linlithgow – within easy walking distance from the town centre.
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Situated in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Professionally Refurbished to a High Standard (2022)
- Brand New Contemporary Kitchen and Bathroom
- Generous, Dual Aspect, Open Plan Living Space
- Bright, Light and Airy Accommodation
- Neutral Interior Décor, Walk In Condition
- South West Facing Back Garden with Decking
- Large Detached Garage and Driveway
- Easy Walking Distance to Linlithgow Town Centre
- New Floor Coverings and Internal Joinery
- Ideal Home for a Young Growing Family
- Excellent Views over Linlithgow from the rear elevation
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- New Gas Combi Boiler and Central Heating System
- Easy Walking Distance to Local Schools, Shops, Train Station and Town Centre
- Less Than 5 Minute Walk to Springfield Primary School
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 – The Times)
Step inside, the bright, welcoming and airy living space with its crisp white interior and spotlights create an excellent first impression. The ground floor of this property offers a generously proportioned and enviable day-to-day living space, filled with natural light pouring through the broad windows – with double doors leading out into the sun trap south west facing garden.
Serving up a practical kitchen with a contemporary edge, this brand new kitchen comes complete with all the modern luxuries such as high quality integrated appliances as well as more practical finishes such as the tiled splash back and plentiful worktop space.
When sleep beckons, bedroom bliss awaits on the upper floor of this property. Take the staircase up to the first floor, home to three well-proportioned bedrooms, plenty of storage space and a newly installed fully tiled bathroom with a white suite.
Luxury living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed, suntrap garden awaits. The fully surrounding timber fencing not only creates a courtyard feel, capturing the best of the sun's warmth, there are also nooks for planting within it; as well as a grass lawn ideal for child’s play and a patio which will soak up the sun long into the evening.
A long driveway leads past the front garden, which is laid to lawn, and up to the detached single garage which has side door access – the driveway has parking provision for multiple vehicles.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band D
EER Band D