*CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 04TH MAY 2021 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
Barely five minutes from the convenience of the motorway, this larger style two-bedroom ground floor apartment is positioned in a hugely sought-after development, and further benefits from quick access to Linlithgow town centre – which is a short walk away.
- 2 Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Built in 2006, 80m2
- Generous Living Room with Double Doors
- Fully Tiled Bathroom and Ensuite Replaced in 2015
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- 2 Large Storage Cupboards
- Dressing Room
- Private Parking Space near Front Door
- Secure Entry System
- Visitor Parking
- Excellent Rental Market Potential
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 1 Minute Walk to Supermarket
- Less than 15 Minute Walk to Train Station
- Factor Fees approx. £230 per quarter
- Commons Building Insurance
- All Appliances Included in the Sale
- Communal Bike Store
A well-presented, and conveniently situated, ground floor two-bedroom luxury apartment within the much admired Broomyhill Place development of Linlithgow, built by Miller Homes.
This property will be of great appeal to range of buyers including downsizers, prompt inspection is highly recommended
Enjoying a sought after ground floor situation, the roomy property benefits from having a large living room with patio doors, main bedroom with adjacent dressing room and ensuite, a second double bedroom, a contemporary kitchen and bathroom, and two generous storage cupboards.
Every apartment in Broomyhill Place has its own allocated parking space and there is a shared bicycle shed located within communal garden grounds, visitor parking spaces are also available.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band D
EER Band C