*UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON THE MARKET*
The perfect starter property for a young family, No. 22 Birkhill Crescent is an affordable Bo’ness home, where you kick-off your homeowner career and enjoy this beautifully presented three-bedroom house situated on a generous corner garden plot.
- 3 Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Built in 1957, 90sqm
- Situated on a Generous Corner Plot
- Large Garden Laid to Lawn
- Positioned in a Quiet Residential Area
- Well-Presented Throughout, Walk-In Condition
- Neutral Interior Décor
- Recently Installed Contemporary Bathroom
- Spacious Living Room, and Kitchen/Diner
- Huge Amount of Storage Space
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Excellent Starter Home for the Growing Family
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Less Than 10 Minute Walk to Bo’ness Academy
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- Walking Distance to Newly Built Large Scotmid, Hairdresser and Takeaways
Step inside and surprisingly, for a relatively modest external appearance, a large living room, elegantly decorated with neutral tones, create a sense of space and welcome. The ground floor further offers a well-equipped kitchen/diner, with laminate worktops and appliances, and a contemporary bathroom – all accessed from a large hallway.
Upstairs, the first floor offers three comfortable double bedrooms with the largest two hosting generous integrated storage space.
In our opinion, this well-presented starter home would be ideal for a young couple or family looking for a wonderful house with generous outdoor living space and excellent storage.
Externally, the property sits on a generous garden plot laid to lawn which is ideal for child’s play. Plentiful on-street parking is available nearby.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band A
EER Band C