Two storeys of versatile living space in a characterful yet charming period maisonette flat situated in a prime town centre location, and further complimented by a sun trap private garden featuring a summer house and workshop.
- Magnificent Late Victorian Conversion
- Category B Listed
- Dating back to the 1880s, 145sqm or 1,560sqft
- Rare Addition to the Market
- 1 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Prime Town Centre Location
- Bright, Light and Well Proportioned Accommodation
- 4 Large Bedrooms
- Presented to an Immaculate Standard Throughout
- High Ceilings and Period Features
- Spacious, Contemporary Kitchen/Diner (Installed in 2019) with Original Stone Fireplace
- 2 Generous Reception Rooms
- Roomy Hallway and Landing
- Shower Room and Ensuite (Replaced in 2021)
- Picturesque Views Towards the Peel
- Private Sun Trap Garden
- Substantial Workshop/Store and a Summer House
- Communal Drying Green
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating
- Worcester Bosch Gas Combi Boiler
- Full Roof Replaced in 2000
- High Speed Internet
- On Street Parking
- Instant Access to Waterside Walks and Town Centre Shops
- Highly Rated Bars and Restaurants on your Doorstep
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 - The Times)
- Low Port Primary School Catchment (Ranked No. 24 within Scotland's Top 50 Primary Schools - The Times 2021)
For true aficionados of Linlithgow, No. 22a High Street, represents a rare opportunity to capture your own slice of town centre living.
This handsome blonde sandstone conversion will not disappoint those who seek a characterful and spacious period home. The grandeur of the exterior façade should not be readily understated – offering excellent kerb appeal, the well-maintained communal hallway leads up to the front door on the first floor.
Step inside, into the spacious hallway, as the high ceilings, embellished with a tall sash and case window, creates a captivating first impression. This wonderful property is a home in celebration of its period glamour – a deceptively spacious property...slip through the double doors to the right into the generous living room. This versatile reception room forms the perfect day-to-day living space.
Follow the flow through to the recently installed kitchen. This impressively large kitchen/diner offers a contemporary twist, homely touches come complete with all the modern luxuries such as integrated appliance. The exposed original fireplace adds a welcome period touch to this fabulously spacious room which can accommodate a dining table and chairs.
Returning to the entrance hall, follow the flow past the fourth bedroom and shower room and proceed into the captivating lounge which offers more period charms and is brilliantly illuminated by its broad south facing windows.
Bedroom bliss awaits on the second floor. Take the staircase to the upper floor, home to three well proportioned bedrooms, a newly installed ensuite shower room, and storage space. The generous principal bedroom offers excellent views over the Linlithgow townscape.
Shoes on, head out to the immaculate sun trap garden. Follow the paved path leading to the solidly built garden room with double doors; perfect for soaking up the sun all day long.
Follow the communal path, past the garden room, and you will arrive at the communal drying green. To the rear, there is another private garden with a large workshop or store.
So quiet, so peaceful...and so spacious. What could be better?
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
EER Band C
Council Tax Band E