Own your own piece of Bo’ness paradise, where elements combine to offer one of the best views over the blue calm of the River Forth, this extended three bedroom detached bungalow is not one you will want to miss.
- Magnificent 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Built in 1982, 102m2
- Generous South Facing Back Garden
- Substantial Paved Driveway for Three Cars
- Detached Single Garage, with an External Workshop/Store
- 3 Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Opportunity to Add Value if Refurbished to a High Standard
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- Stunning Views Over the River Forth and Ochil Hills
- Seating Terrace at the Front of the Property to Enjoy the Scenery
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Less than 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Although in need of refurbishment; this property represents an excellent opportunity to add value and create a wonderful home fit for anyone downsizing or a growing family. The large fully enclosed south facing garden, which offers great outdoor living space, will only add to the property’s overall appeal.
Commanding an enviable position at the top of Henry Street, you will find No. 25. Park up on the driveway and take a moment to visualise opportunity on offer as well as the scenery. Follow the path parallel to the well maintained front garden and take the steps up to the front door.
The accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, living room with sliding doors to the terrace, three roomy double bedrooms with the larger of the three boasting an ensuite shower room, kitchen which provides access to the back garden, family bathroom and W/C.
Offering a truly wonderful outside space for any family, the large garden plot offers endless opportunities but is currently largely laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs adorning the boundary hedge. In the summer, soak up the sun on the patio long into the evening.
The property further benefits from a having a paved driveway, large single garage with an adjoining external workshop.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band D