*CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 30TH APRIL 2021 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
If you are looking for a true taste of semi-rural living, escape to Threemiletown, nestled beside the historic royal burgh of Linlithgow, and within easy reach of Edinburgh.
- 2 Double Bedroom Luxury Ground Floor Apartment
- Private Back Garden with Decking
- Built in 2007, 88m2
- Generous Accommodation
- Freshly Decorated to High Standard
- Bright and Airy Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
- Contemporary Kitchen, Bathroom and Ensuite
- Upmarket Development near Linlithgow
- Allocated Parking/Driveway and Visitor Parking
- High Specification Kitchen with SMEG Integrated Appliances
- High Quality Wooden Flooring
Good to Know:
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 15 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Less Than 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Trian Station
- Easy Access to Union Canal Towpath
- All Appliances Included in Sale
Tucked off the Edinburgh Road on the outskirts of Linlithgow, make a signposted turn into Canal Court, an upmarket collection of distinctive homes nestled in a gorgeous semi-rural location.
Make your way to Number Twenty Six, a freshly decorated, and inviting semi-rural starter home with private outdoor living space and quick access to countryside walks – an ideal property for an outdoorsy young couple.
Step through into the large entrance porch, the perfect space for stashing coats and muddy shoes, before entering the main hallway.
Follow the flow through to the bright and airy open plan living space, where sliding doors lead out into the garden, and a carefully placed partition wall separates the kitchen from the living room. This is room is perfect for entertaining throughout the year, and in summer enjoy BBQs on the decking long into the evening.
Serving up a practical kitchen with a contemporary finish, this lovely kitchen comes complete with all the modern luxuries such as soft high quality integrated appliances and under-counter lighting.
Navigate yourself through the main bedroom, talking a glimpse of the luxurious fully tiled bathroom enroute. The main bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobe space and a tiled ensuite shower room.
A second comfortable double bedroom also reaps the benefits of integrated storage space.
Shoes on; head outside and soak up the sunshine in the wonderfully private, fully enclosed, back garden with decking.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band D
EER Band C