An immaculately presented two bedroom bungalow with a large back garden, situated in the ever popular leafy locale of Braehead, a stone’s throw away from Stirling City Centre.
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Built in 1982, 40sqm
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Well Equipped Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- One Double Bedroom, One Single Bedroom
- Large Sun Trap Back Garden
- Situated in a Quiet Residential Development
- Private Driveway with Space for Two Cars
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, Walk-In Condition
Good to Know:
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Short Walk to Shops, Bus Stop and Local Schooling
Enjoy a pleasant countryside roads into the south side of Stirling to find the hugely popular locale of Braehead.
Take a moment to enjoy the quiet and peaceful location, which is within easy commuting distance of Stirling, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Approach via a well-kept mature front garden up the path to the front door.
Step inside and surprisingly, for a relatively modest external appearance, through the hall reveals a large open plan living room/kitchen, elegantly decorated with neutral tones, creating a sense of space and welcome. Navigate yourself back to the hall where you will find access to a generously proportioned main bedroom, a cosy second bedroom and an immaculate fully tiled bathroom.
In our opinion, this immaculate bungalow would be ideal for a downsizer or first-time buyer looking for a wonderful house with well maintained outdoor living space and a quality interior.
The garden will only add to the property’s overall appeal. The fully enclosed, well maintained, suntrap garden is presented to offer an all-encompassing outdoor living space with easy access is afforded to you via the side gate.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band C
EER Band C