*CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 03RD MAY 2022 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
Tucked back from sought after Manse Road, convenience, and calm combine, in the generous garden plot of No. 26, a detached home with so much potential…all a stone’s throw away from Linlithgow town centre.
- 3 Bedroom’ Chalet Style’ Detached House
- Built in 1964, approx. 94sqm
- Highly Desirable Linlithgow Address
- Driveway (accessed from Clarendon Crescent)
- Single Garage
- Hugely Generous Sunny Garden Plot
- Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 1 King Size, and 2 Double Bedrooms
- Revamped Shower Room
- Built-In Wardrobes in Bedrooms 1 and 2
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- Well Presented Throughout
- Excellent Opportunity to Extend (subject to planning permission)
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- New Gas Boiler installed in 2016
- Partially Floored Loft with Light Installed
- Low Port Primary School Catchment (Ranked No. 24 within Scotland’s Top 50 Primary Schools – The Times 2021)
- Instant Access to Canal Path and Town Centre Shops
- Highly Rated Bars and Restaurants on your Doorstep
- 3 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 – The Times)
This immediately appealing three bedroomed detached house is situated in one of Linlithgow’s most sought after leafy pockets, with the generous garden and potential to extend, further adding to the property overall appeal.
Manse Road is a highly sought after locale where properties very seldom change hands, prompt inspection is advised to appreciate the serenity and convenience of the location.
The property is a positioned just north of Linlithgow town centre, over the canal, and offers easy access to transport links, shops, bars, cafes and other amenities – the local train station is just a short walk. Furthermore, this conveniently located family home is within catchment for the highly regarded Low Port Primary School, with secondary provision at Linlithgow Academy.
The accommodation is positioned over two levels with the ground floor layout consisting of a spacious hallway, kitchen with integrated appliances, open plan L-shaped living room/diner, and a double bedroom.
To the first floor, the property comfortably hosts two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobe space and a shower room.
Externally, our clients have been particularly attentive, with the fully enclosed rear garden offering an all-encompassing outdoor living space with easy access afforded to the single garage and driveway. Overall, the rear garden space is bordered by established hedging and is notably sunny. To the front of the property, there is a well-maintained garden largely laid to lawn.
All in all, a very desirable, comfortable family home brimming with potential, that requires first hand inspection to appreciate the serenity of its location.
*For more photos and information or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
EER Band E