Unrivalled in its location, and offering stunning views, this bright and spacious house is positioned only fifteen minutes’ drive from Edinburgh airport and within commutable distance of Glasgow and Stirling.
- 3 Bedroom Terraced House
- Built in 1952, approx. 100sqm
- Idyllic Coastal Location in a Small Leafy Village
- Outstanding Panoramic Views of Blackness castle, the River Forth and bridges
- Professionally Extended
- Fully Enclosed Back Garden with Shed
- Decking/Terrace offering Excellent Views
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- 3 Large King-Size Bedrooms
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Living Area
- Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- Low Maintenance Front Garden
Good to Know:
- Newly Installed Gas Central Heating System and Boiler
- Double Glazing
- 1 Minute Walk to the Lobster Pot Restaurant/Pub
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Town Centre
- Easy Access to the M9 Motorway and Linlithgow Train Station
- On Street Parking
- Blackness Primary and Bo’ness Academy catchment
- Instant Access to John Muir Way Coastal Path
Raring for a change of scene? Swap city pace for the calm of Blackness village near Linlithgow. Peace, quiet and plentiful outdoor living space await, with countryside walks and water activities all a stone’s throw away.
Discover a bright and airy, neutrally decorated property with a homely-feel, offering stunning views, but only a short drive away from amenities and transport links, the perfect balance of comfort and convenience.
Entrance to 3 St. Ninians Way is via a low maintenance front garden. Step into the generous light-filled entrance hallway, with a large storage cupboard neatly positioned next to the staircase – perfect for stashing shoes, jackets, bag etc.
Take a left, and you will enter the spacious lounge with its crisp white walls, and a broad window offering pleasant tree-lined views of the adjacent fields.
Follow the flow through to the open plan kitchen/living area which makes for a versatile and practical, cooking and dining space. In its current format, the kitchen provides plentiful unit and worksurface space as well as a full range of integrated appliances.
Gravitate towards the large, bright, and light family room which overlooks the well-maintained garden and offers unrivalled views of Blackness castle and beyond to the River Forth bridges – it’s the perfect space for a morning coffee. A handy downstairs WC and utility cupboard complete the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs, the property is home to three generously proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary fully tiled bathroom offering a larger style P-shaped bath with a shower over.
Continue outdoors, where a fully enclosed, suntrap garden beckons. Offering an all-encompassing outdoor living space, there are very various spaces, including a lawn ideal for child’s play, and a decked terrace which overlooks the neighbouring fields and beyond.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band A
EER Band D