Professionally refurbished to a high standard, this top floor two-bedroom flat, with a garden, would suit a first time buyer perfectly.
- Large 2 Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Built in 1956, 70m2
- Solidly Built Ex-Local Authority Property
- Brand New Kitchen and Shower Room
- Private Garden
- Recently Renovated to an Immaculate Standard (2021)
- Freshly Decorated Throughout in Neutral Colours
- Walk-In Condition!
- Newly Installed Soft Grey Carpets
- New Gas Combi Boiler
- Excellent Rental Market Potential
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Short Walk to Town Centre
The property enjoys an excellent geographical position close to the cities of Edinburgh and Stirling, the central motorway network and Edinburgh airport.
Fully refurbished to a high specification, the property comes to the market in walk-in condition, and early viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The layout extends to an entrance hallway, spacious living room, a well-equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room. Both bedrooms benefit from built-in storage.
The property further benefits from having its own level garden laid to lawn, gas central heating and double glazing.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band A
EER Band C