Are you looking to buy your first home? Or maybe add to your investment portfolio? No. 36 Forrest Street is not one you’ll want to miss. Offering spacious living accommodation, generous outside space, this two bedroom upper floor flat could be exactly what you’re looking for.
- Two Bedroom Upper Floor Flat
- Built In 1920, 76sqm
- Spacious, Bright and Airy Living Accommodation
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Three-Piece Bathroom Suite
- Generous Kitchen with Space for a Breakfast Bar or Dining Table
- South Facing Aspect
- Main Door Entry
- Abundance of Storage Space Throughout
- Sun Trap Garden
- Private Parking for Three Cars
Good To Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Vokera Boiler Installed in 2009
- Low Council Tax Band – Band A
- 5 Minute Walk from Shotts Train Station and Bus Stop
- Short Walk to Local Schooling
- Short Walk to the High Street and Local Amenities
As you turn off the bustling high street, head towards Forrest Street. Situated at the end of this peaceful residential area sits no. 36.
This immaculately presented upper floor flat comprises of a generously sized living room, two roomy double bedrooms with built in storage space, a bright kitchen/diner and a tidy bathroom suite with an electric shower over the bath. Finished to a high standard, this flat is the perfect property for anyone looking to get their first foot on the property ladder.
The benefits pertaining to this property are not exclusively inside. Outside you’ll find a private driveway with space for a number of cars, as well as a well maintained sun trap garden complete with a shed.
Early viewing is recommended and by strict appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for all items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, and brochure description are intended as a guide only, all prospective buyers are advised to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band A
EER Band D