Never has a property suited a first-time buyer better…..this contemporary two-bedroom ground floor apartment is positioned in a hugely sought-after development, has its own private parking space, and further benefits from quick access to Grangemouth town centre – which is only a short stroll away.
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Sought After Ground Floor Position
- Built in 1900 and Converted Circa 1990, 58sqm
- Open Plan Living Space
- Large, Spacious Hallway
- Built-In Wardrobes in Both Double Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Exceptional Amount of Storage Space
- Contemporary Bathroom with Shower
- Allocated Private Parking Space
- Secure Entry System
- Visitor Parking
- Excellent Rental Market Potential
Good to Know:
- Double Glazing
- Grade B Listed Building
- Short Walk to Moray Primary School and Carrongrange High School
- Easy Commuting Distance to Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Easy Access to the M9
Prompt inspection is highly recommended to be within a chance of acquiring this excellent ground floor apartment situated within the former Abbots Grange Middle School in Grangemouth. This well-presented two bedroom apartment is situated on a preferred ground floor position, and would be ideal for a first-time buyer or investor.
The neat and tidy accommodation layout consists of an entrance hall with a large storage cupboard, large open plan living room/kitchen with integrated appliances, two roomy double bedrooms with integrated wardrobes and a bathroom. An abundance of large feature windows flood the property with copious amounts of natural light.
There is a residents car park offering plentiful spaces.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band C
EER Band C