A two-bedroom mid-terrace starter home with a fully enclosed south-west facing garden and parking space, situated in the ever-popular leafy Springfield district of Linlithgow, a stone’s throw away from Edinburgh.
- 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Built in 1982, approx. 54sqm
- Fully Enclosed, South West Facing Back Garden with Decking
- Private, Allocated Parking Space
- Situated in a Quiet and Leafy Cul-De-Sac
- Entrance Porch
- Bright and Airy Living Room
- Well Equipped Kitchen with Integrated Oven/Hob
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- Sought After Neighbourhood
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Fully Floored Loft with Pull Down Ladder
- Short Stroll to Shops, Bus Stop and Local Primary School
- 15/20 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 – The Times)
Situated in the ever-popular Springfield district of Linlithgow, this affordable two bedroom Linlithgow home, with its south west facing garden, will appeal to a broad range of buyers and prompt inspection is recommended.
Kingsfield is a leafy cul-de-sac development situated in a much sought after area of Linlithgow. The area is popular with young families and first-time buyers owing to it’s convenient yet peaceful location, which is within easy walking distance of Springfield Primary School and the town centre.
The accommodation can be summarised as follows; an entrance porch, open plan living room/diner, kitchen with access to the back garden, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside the garden is fully enclosed and further benefits from having decking.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Band C
EER Band C