How would you like to own a piece of history in a magnificently spacious three-bedroom top floor apartment, situated within a period Linlithgow property?
- Period 3 Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Built circa. 1852
- Category B Listed
- Generous Accommodation, 105sqm
- Town Centre Location
- High Ceilings
- 3 King-Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Private Balcony
- Shower Room and WC
- Roomy Hallway
- Opportunity to Add Value if Refurbished to a High Standard
- Built in the 19th century for a Miss Henderson
- Originally a 3-Storey, 5-Bay Victorian House which included a Ballroom
- Feature Doorpiece
- Sash and Case Windows
Good to Know:
- Free Car Parking available nearby
- Secure Entry System
- Gas Central Heating and Single Glazing
- 3 Minute Walk to Train Station
- Instant Access to Lochside Walks and Town Centre Shops
- Highly Rated Bars and Restaurants on your Doorstep
- Low Port Primary School Catchment (Ranked No. 24 within Scotland’s Top 50 Primary Schools – The Times 2021)
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 – The Times)
Although in need of refurbishment; this property represents an excellent opportunity to add value and create a wonderful home fit for a buyer who prizes town centre living. The generous accommodation, and spacious bedrooms, will only add to the property’s overall appeal.
The principal accommodation is situated on the top floor and initially consists of a spacious hallway giving access to all the main rooms. In terms of the layout, the apartment consists of three king size bedrooms, a large open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, shower room, and a WC.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
EER Band D