*CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 12TH JANUARY 2021 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL.
This delightful extended bungalow was built in the 1950s and is set within a large, mature, level garden, which is extremely well stocked with fine, colourful specimens of plants, shrubs, bushes and trees. For those looking for a country garden, this is the home. The property enjoys fabulous views, across open countryside, in all directions.
No. 5 Champany Holdings is located in a quiet position, roughly equidistant between the picturesque coastal village of Blackness and the popular commuter town of Linlithgow, this makes it well paced for access to lots of amenities and transport links.
The home retains a wealth of charm and character and is set over one generous level, with a flexible six apartment layout with conservatory, which will appeal to both downsizing clients looking for predominantly all-on-the-level accommodation and families looking to establish themselves within a semi-rural family home offering excellent outdoor living space.
Owing to the generous plot, there is a substantial driveway, providing off-street parking for several vehicles. There is also a large detached barn or garage, with power and light installed.
The accommodation on offer extends to:
- A welcoming reception hallway with cloakroom.
- Comfortable lounge with a Morso multifuel stove and double doors leading into the conservatory.
- Fully glazed large conservatory with slate floor, offering pleasant countryside views.
- The contemporary open plan kitchen/diner is adorned by a large skylight, sliding doors, and a focal window making a wonderfully bright and airy space. The kitchen features an excellent range of units, Porcelanosa wooden tile effect flooring and integrated appliances and positioned next to the kitchen is a well-equipped utility room with sink and space for a washing and tumble dryer.
- A large master bedroom, ensuite shower room, and a dressing room with built-in wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with underfloor heating and LED demisting mirror
- Two further well-appointed double bedrooms.
- A study, with hardwood flooring, which overlooks the front garden.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band D
EER Band E