Two levels of versatile living space in a characterful yet practical four/five-bedroom maisonette, with a distinguished address, offering excellent views towards the unmissable Linlithgow palace and St Michaels church.
- Late Victorian 4/5 Bedroom Maisonette
- Substantial Property
- Built in 1870, 155sqm
- Rarely Available Fixer-Upper Period Home
- Situated in a Hugely Sought After Area
- Category C Listed
- Generous Accommodation over 2 Levels
- 4 or 5 King-Size Bedrooms
- Impressive Lounge with Bay Window
- Excellent Opportunity to Add Significant Value
- Fantastic Views over Linlithgow and beyond
- Sash and Case Windows
- Open Fireplaces
Good to Know:
- Less Than 5 Minute Walk to Town Centre/Train Station
- Gas Central Heating
- Low Port Primary School Catchment (Ranked No. 24 within Scotland’s Top 50 Primary Schools – The Times 2021)
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment
- Instant Access to Canal Towpath
- This property is within the Upper Linlithgow and Union Canal conservation area
An exciting and intriguing addition to the Linlithgow market, this desirable fixer upper offers so much potential, and post refurbishment would be a fabulous home with a hugely admired address.
The accommodation is positioned over two levels, with the first floor consisting of an entrance porch, a three section hallway, kitchen, bathroom, two generous king-size bedrooms, spacious lounge with a bay window and large walk-in storage cupboard, and a dining room or fifth bedroom. Upstairs, the property offers two dual aspect king-size bedrooms which are bright and airy.
Fine views are afforded from the front elevation, which overlook the Linlithgow skyline.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band D