*CLOSING DATE - WEDNESDAY 02ND MARCH 2022 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
Copious amounts of space, a generous garden and three levels of versatile living in a stunning yet practical contemporary five-bedroom family home…tucked away in the highly sought after pocket of Bo’ness, a short drive from Edinburgh.
- Magnificent 5 Bedroom Town House
- Built in 2019 by Stewart Milne, 150sqm
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Situated in a Highly Sought After area
- Excellent Views
- Generous Corner Garden Plot
- Large 3 Car Driveway
- Detached Single Garage with Side Door
- Substantial, Spacious and Versatile Layout over 3 Floors
- 5 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room, and Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Fantastic Principal Bedroom Suite
- Guest Bedroom with Walk-In Wardrobe and Ensuite
- Well Equipped Utility Room
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Exceptional Amount of Storage Space
- Contemporary Kitchen, Bathroom, WC and 2 Ensuites
- Fully Flexible Accommodation, Ideal Home for a Family
- Energy Efficient Home (Band B)
Good to Know:
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty starting 2019
- Superfast Internet
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- Partially Floored Loft
- Solar Panels
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Less than 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Follow the pleasant countryside roads into the east side of Bo’ness, take a right off Grahamsdyke Road and into ever popular Drum development where you will find a lovely collection contemporary homes situated in a quiet and leafy setting.
Take a moment to enjoy this excellent location, which is within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow. Approach via a well-kept front garden laid to lawn, up the path, to the front door.
Step inside, the large and welcoming entrance hallway with its crisp white interior and quality wooden flooring creating an excellent first impression. No. 52 Drum Farm Lane is a generously proportioned and enviable family home over three levels, pass through the front door to the left and you will find yourself in the spacious sitting room, decorated in soft grey tones, with rays of sunshine pouring through the west facing bay window.
Returning to the entrance hall, freshen up in the contemporary downstairs WC, before entering the magnificent open plan kitchen/diner – serviced by a well quipped utility room.
Large double doors and a broad window full this perfect day-to-day living space with natural light, and in summer, or whenever the mood takes you, will help bring the outside in as you head out into the generous garden laid to lawn.
Serving up a practical kitchen with a contemporary finish, this ultra-modern kitchen comes complete with all the modern luxuries such as soft close units, high quality integrated appliances, under counter lighting and clever storage systems.
When sleep beckons, bedroom bliss awaits on the first and second floors of this property. Take the half landing staircase up to the first floor, home to three double bedrooms – with the majority benefiting from generous built-in wardrobe space, a sleek and contemporary fully tiled ensuite shower room with a walk-in shower for bedroom two, and an even more impressive family bathroom which is stylish and contemporary in design.
A home of truly spacious design, the bright and light second floor is home to a truly generous principal bedroom with a stylish ensuite and built-in wardrobe space. Next door, bedroom five makes for an ideal home working space or dressing room.
Viewing of this property is essential to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
Luxury living continues outdoors, where a largely enclosed, east to west facing, suntrap garden beckons. The garden is imaginatively presented to offer an all-encompassing outdoor living space to include decking, patio, a large lawn, flower beds, garage and a spacious driveway.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
EER Band B