Situated in the heart of Linlithgow town centre, this immediately appealing executive style two-bedroom top floor apartment would make an ideal home for a range of buyers.
- Executive 2 Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Town Centre Location
- Built in 1996 by Ogilvie Homes
- Great Views over Linlithgow towards St. Michaels Church
- Private Residents Car Park
- Well Presented Throughout, Walk In Condition
- Large Hallway with Storage Cupboard
- Spacious Living Room with Juliet Balcony
- Contemporary Shower Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Secure Entry System
- Excellent First Time Buyer Home or B2L Investment, £750 - £800PCM
Good to Know:
- Worcester Bosch Gas Combi Boiler
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- High Speed Internet
- Factor Fees approx. £150 per quarter (Hacking and Paterson)
- Instant Access to Waterside Walks and Town Centre Shops
- Highly Rated Bars and Restaurants on your Doorstep
- 5 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
This attractive property is part of a well-maintained apartment block which is situated towards the end of a leafy residential cul de sac in Linlithgow town centre. Madderfield Mews enjoys an exceptionally convenient position close to lots of amenities and Linlithgow train station.
The accommodation layout consists of an entrance hallway with storage cupboard, spacious living room/diner with a Juliet balcony, kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes and a recently installed shower room.
The property has gas central heating, double glazing and resident’s car parking.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band D
EER Band C