*CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 26TH APRIL 2022 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
Enjoy the very best of Laurieston at No. 70 Grahamsdyke Street, a handsome late Victorian semi-detached home with lovely views towards the Ochil Hills, a generous south facing garden, and an excellent amount of living space over two floors.
- Stone Built 3/4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Dates from 1902, approx. 125sqm
- Bright, Light and Roomy Accommodation
- Handsome Period Property with High Ceilings
- Lovely Period Features
- Fully Enclosed South Facing Back Garden
- Great Views towards the Ochil Hills
- Detached Single Garage
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Well Equipped Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- 3 Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Shower Room and Bathroom
- Gated Front Garden
- Excellent Opportunity to Add Value
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- High Speed Internet
- All Appliances Included in Sale
- Easy Walking Distance to Shops, Bus Stop and Supermarket
- Less Than 5 Minutes’ Walk to Laurieston Primary School
A captivating addition to the market, this attractive period property is a wonderfully spacious home, in a highly sought-after location, and will instantly appeal to a broad range of buyers.
The accommodation is positioned over two floors with the ground floor comprising of a tiled storm porch, hallway, generous living room, spacious family room or fourth bedroom, inner hallway, modern bathroom, dining room and a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances.
Upstairs, the first floor of this property consists of three well-proportioned bedrooms and a shower room.
Externally, the property benefits from a large fully enclosed south facing garden which soaks up the sun all day long…as well as a detached single garage and a gated front garden.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band E