*CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 22ND APRIL 2022 AT 13.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
Offering contemporary and cool vibes, No. 98 Avontoun Park is the ultimate home for the growing family, or couples' home for those who love to entertain. Come look around this impressive house with its fabulous sun trap garden and open plan living space.
- Immaculate 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Built in 1978, approx. 98sqm
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Situated in a Highly Sought After area
- Generous Fully Enclosed Sun Trap Garden
- Trendy Interior Décor, Walk-In Condition
- Bright, Light and Roomy Open Plan Living Space
- Recently Installed Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Brand New Contemporary Bathroom (2022)
- Large Utility Room
- 2 King-Size Bedrooms and a Kid’s Bedroom or Study
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space Throughout
- Outdoor Storage
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- High Speed Internet
- Partially Floored Loft with Pull Down Ladder
- Easy Walking Distance to Schools, Leisure Centre and Supermarket
- Short Drive to M9/M8 Motorways
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 – The Times)
Utterly unique, this characterful and contemporary home in Avontoun Park offers spacious living in an incredibly quiet and leafy setting, just a short distance away from Linlithgow town centre.
Tucked away on a lovely garden plot, No. 98 Avontoun Park is positioned towards the middle of this cul-de-sac, where the majority of the homes are accessed via a single circular road.
Park up on the double driveway, positioned next to the immaculate front garden laid to lawn. Slip through the newly installed composite front door and you will find a roomy entrance hallway, filled with light, and serviced by two large cupboards which are perfect for stashing coats, jackets etc.
Sneak a peek of the brightly lit, and highly spacious, open plan living room/diner with fully glazed double doors, which in summer, will help bring the outside in as you head out into the magnificent sun trap garden. This living space is also ideal for entertaining and benefits from having a wonderful dining area positioned next to the kitchen.
The striking kitchen with a contemporary finish will not to fail impress. Offering all the modern luxuries such as high-quality integrated appliances, a built-in wine rack, stainless steel worksurfaces and a gas burner hob with extractor. A well-equipped utility room houses the laundry appliances and provides access to the back garden.
Follow the flow back to the entrance hallway and take the half landing staircase up to the first floor; home to three bedrooms, and a newly installed contemporary bathroom.
Seek sanctuary in the main bedroom, a spacious and light bedroom, where a broad window soaks up the afternoon sunshine. The other bedrooms offer their own charm, including the 3rd bedroom which would be an ideal home working space.
A wonderfully well maintained and all-encompassing outdoor living space - soak up the sun all the day long on the decking, whilst the kids plan in safety and security in the large sand pit or grass lawn.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band C