Are you looking for a peaceful locale within walking distance to Stirling city centre? No. 141 Abbot Road could be exactly what you are looking for. This two-bedroom ground floor flat offers potential purchasers a spacious and well-presented home in a desirable locale.
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Built in 1987, 56sqm or 602sqft
- Two Double Bedrooms with Integrated Wardrobes
- Off Street Parking Available
- Well Presented to a High Standard, 100% Walk-In Condition
- Bright and Airy Accommodation Over One Level
- Main Door Entrance
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Neutral Interior Décor
- Well Maintained Garden
- Modern and Stylish Three-Piece Bathroom Suite
- Excellent Rental Potential
- Abundance of Storage Space Throughout
Good To Know
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- High Speed Internet
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Short Walk to Braehead Primary School, Bannockburn High School and Stirling High School
The accommodation comprises of a large living/dining room, well equipped contemporary kitchen, two double bedrooms with integrated wardrobes and stylish bathroom complete with rainfall shower. The living room, kitchen and both bedrooms benefit from large windows which fill the property with natural light.
Braehead is a leafy suburb of Stirling which offers a whole host of amenities right on your doorstep, and the local schools are only a short walk away. With great commuter links to Edinburgh and Glasgow, this property ticks all the boxes for any first-time buyer or investor.
This property was brought to the market by Jack Ivatt of Paul Rolfe Stirling, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this sought after flat, please call the Stirling office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Stirling office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
EPC - C