CLOSING DATE – FRIDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 2024 AT 2PM OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
Homely, versatile, relaxing, and peaceful, no. 39 Acre View is a home offering broad appeal, from downsizers to growing families – with an abundance of outdoor living space which will only add to this property’s overall attraction.
- Pristine 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Acre View!
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Built circa. 2005, 68sqm or 731sqft
- Professionally Landscaped South East Facing Back Garden featuring an Artificial Grass Lawn, Timber Decking, Shed and a Garden Room (an Ideal Home Working Space!)
- Well Maintained Front Garden Laid to Lawn
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Walk In Condition
- Entrance Hallway
- Spacious, Bright and Airy Open Plan Living Room/Diner
- High Spec Engineered Walnut Wooden Flooring in the Living Room
- Large Storage Cupboard
- Well Equipped Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Built-In Wardrobe Space for the Principal Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Downstairs W/C
- Designated Parking Space in Residents Car Park
- Situated in a Quiet Residential Development
Good to Know:
- High Speed Internet
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft with a Pull Down Ladder and Light Installed
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Factor for Communal Grounds approx. £27 per month
- Short Walk to Shops, Bus Stop and Local Primary School
This is a beautifully presented home brimming with surprises, neutrally decorated rooms, a fall-in-love-with back garden and so much more.
Step into the bright and airy hallway and you immediately sense the distinctive quality of the build, finished to a high standard by MacTaggart and Mickel in 2005.
Navigate yourself through to the spacious living room/diner which is bright, light and airy all at once. This wonderful room which makes for a perfect day-to-day living space. A French door leads out into the south east facing garden.
A generously sized cupboard under the stairs is the ideal place for stashing coats, shoes, school bags etc.
Serving up a practical kitchen with a contemporary finish, this lovely kitchen is well-equipped offers plentiful worksurface and storage space and integrated appliances.
Take the staircase up to the first floor; home to three comfortable bedrooms with the principal bedroom benefiting from integrated wardrobes. There is a fully tiled family bathroom, which stylish and contemporary in design, accessed from the landing.
Shoes on, take a walk about the professionally landscaped garden which is largely laid to artificial grass lawn. Fully enclosed and child friendly, this large garden offers the ideal private sanctuary for any family.
At the weekend, take breakfast out on the decking and simply stay there for the rest of the day soaking up the sunshine.
Nestled in the corner, a large garden room of timber construction which has power and light, makes for an ideal home working space.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.