A warm and spacious welcome awaits you at no. 87 Acredales, a generously proportioned home, with plenty of outside space, versatility, and an array amenities on your doorstep.
- Rarely Available 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home in Acredales
- Built in 1981, 128sqm or 1,377sqft
- Positioned in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac ‘Up The Hill’ in a Very Desirable Linlithgow Locale
- Ideal Location within Easy Walking/Cycling Distance of the Town Centre and Train Station
- Bright, Light and Generous Accommodation over 2 Levels
- Detached Single Garage and Driveway
- Hugely Generous Back Garden which is Laid to Lawn
- Well Maintained Front Garden
- 100% Walk-In Condition
- Generously Proportioned Light-Filled Open Plan Living Room/Diner – Ideal Space for Entertaining!
- Wood Burning Stove
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Well Equipped Utility Room
- Sizable Principal Bedroom Suite with Built-In Wardrobes and an Ensuite Shower Room
- 2 More Well Proportioned Bedrooms (plus a 4th Bedroom/Family Room Downstairs)
- Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor W/C
- Good Amount of Storage Space Throughout
- Spacious Hallway
- Excellent Opportunity to Add Value
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Fast Internet Connection
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft with a Pull Down Ladder and Light Installed
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked within the Top 25 Scottish Secondary Schools - Sunday Times Parent Power Schools Guide 2023)
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- 15/20 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station/Town Centre via Canal Towpath
- 5 Minute Drive to Beecraigs Country Park
- 10 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Primary School
Positioned ‘up the hill’ in the ever desirable Acredales development; this sought after area is ever popular with a wide range of buyers and offers easy access to well-maintained play parks, quick road access to Beecraigs Country Park where there are leafy woodland walks ideal for dog walking, as well as mountain bike tracks for the more adventurous.
Acredales is a peaceful and leafy locale where properties very seldom change hands, prompt inspection is advised to appreciate the serenity of the property’s location and the quality of the accommodation on offer.
This hugely desirable cul-de-sac is positioned on the southern edge of the town, and offers easy access to transport links, shops, bars, cafes and other amenities – the local train station is also within easy walking distance.
The accommodation is positioned over two levels with the ground floor layout consisting of a hugely generous entrance hall, spacious living room and dining room, family room or fourth bedroom, a large kitchen/diner, well-equipped utility room and a ground floor W/C.
To the first floor the property comfortably hosts three well-proportioned bedrooms, with the principal bedroom notably benefiting from an ensuite shower room and built-in storage space. There is a large storage cupboard accessed via the landing.
Nothing beats relaxing in a private and unoverlooked garden, and this property offers just that. The well-maintained largely level garden ensures a suntrap where you can enjoy the outdoors in complete privacy. Whether you’re entertaining guests or simply unwinding after a long day, this outdoor space provides the perfect setting.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this wonderful family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.