*CLOSING DATE - THURSDAY 11TH AUGUST 2022 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO STIRLING OFFICE EMAIL
Are you looking for uninterrupted views of the rolling countryside whilst being within walking distance of local amenities? Ardoch Bank combines a stunning contemporary home with awe inspiring views and convenient locality. This rarely available property is certainly a once in a generation opportunity.
- Magnificent 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Built in 1982, 120m2
- Extended to Add Porch/Study
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Single Bedroom All with Integrated Storage
- Beautiful Bespoke Kitchen with Marble Countertops
- Set Within an Expansive Half Acre Plot
- Fully Tiled Wet Room and Ensuite Shower Room
- Comfortable Lounge with Large Picture Frame Window
- Stunning Views of the Countryside and Beyond to Sheriffmuir
- Private Driveway with Space to Park Several Cars
- Integral Single Garage
- Secluded Location with No Neighbours Within 300ft
- Abundance of Storage Throughout
Good to Know:
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Worchester Bosch Boiler Installed in 2016
- Short Walk to Local Amenities
- 15 Minute Drive to Stirling City Centre
After a short drive along the A84 from Stirling, you will find the quaint village of Doune. Take a left on to King Street, past the impressive Parish Church, follow the winding driveway to arrive at Ardoch Bank.
Step inside, the bright and welcoming entrance porch/study with its crisp white interior and quality tiled floor create an excellent first impression. Ardoch Bank is a generously proportioned and enviable family bungalow, pass through the hall, and you will find yourself in the spacious living/dining room with enough room for living room furniture and a dining table, this room truly has the potential to be the heart of this family home.
Adjacent to the living/dining room, this property boasts a truly extraordinary bespoke kitchen with a contemporary finish, this kitchen comes complete with high quality features including; a rangemaster cooker, marble countertops, boiling tap and soft closing cabinets.
Follow the flow, and you will find a comfortable lounge, where your eyes are immediately drawn to the floor to ceiling picture frame window which offers a spectacular view of the surrounding countryside.
Navigate yourself throughout the rest of the immaculate accommodation and you will discover a second hall which provides access to a fully tiled shower room and three good sized bedrooms, which all boast integrated storage, with the largest of the three benefitting from a contemporary ensuite shower room. A useful utility room completes the accommodation.
Ardoch Bank offers up a fantastic woodland garden. This half an acre space has the potential to be an ideal spot for childs play, pets or simply enjoying the sun whilst taking in the scenery.
Early viewing is recommended and by strict appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for all items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, and brochure description are intended as a guide only, all prospective buyers are advised to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
EER Band D