Offering a fabulous south facing garden, and an abundance of bright and airy living space, welcome to No. 12 Avalon Gardens, a wonderfully spacious home that serves up everything the growing family needs.
- Supremely Spacious 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Professionally Extended
- All 1's in the Home Buyers Report
- Built in 1997, 148sqm or 1,593sqft
- Positioned on a Fabulous South Facing Garden Plot
- Fully Enclosed and Landscaped Back Garden offering an Artificial Grass Lawn and Decking
- Highly Sought-After Locale near Linlithgow Bridge Primary School
- Integral Single Garage with a New Door
- Tarmac Driveway with Parking Space for 2 Cars
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation over 2 Levels
- Excellently Presented Throughout, 100% Walk In Condition
- Entrance Porch
- Generous Light-Filled Living Room
- Dining Room with Open Access to the Kitchen
- Family Room/Study with Sliding Doors leading out to the Garden
- Ensuite Shower Room, Bathroom and a Ground Floor W/C
- Well Equipped and Spacious Kitchen with Integrated Appliances including a Top Spec Range Cooker by SMEG
- Utility Room
- 2 King Size Bedrooms and 2 Double Bedrooms, all with Built-In Wardrobes
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Fast Internet Connection
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- 15/20 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Loch
Well-presented and unassumingly spacious, this rarely available four bedroom detached family home has been professionally extended, and offers highly adaptable accommodation over two levels including a three reception rooms and four roomy bedrooms.
Situated in the leafy cul-de-sac development of Avalon Gardens in Linlithgow Bridge, this spacious home will appeal to a range of buyers including the growing family as the property is ideally located for easy access to the local primary school and Stockbridge retail park.
No. 12 Avalon Gardens sits on a generous south facing garden plot and is set amongst beautifully kept gardens, with a tarmac driveway, an integral single garage, and a fully enclosed and professionally landscaped rear garden which offers a large decked terrace and an artificial grass lawn.
The ground floor layout consists of a handy entrance porch, a well-appointed living room which leads through to a dining room, a spacious kitchen offering integrated appliances including a top spec SMEG range cooker, a family room or study, a well-equipped utility room and recently revamped W/C.
A staircase leads to the upper floor of the home which rather comfortably hosts four bedrooms; two king size and two double, with all benefiting from built-in wardrobe space. There is an up to date ensuite shower room for the principal bedroom, and a large a family bathroom.
Externally, our clients have been particularly attentive, with the south facing garden complemented by a newly constructed decking terrace which is ideal for soaking up the sun. The back garden is secured by new timber fencing, and there is an artificial grass lawn which is bordered by raised planters. To the front of the property, a generous area of tarmac driveway provides off-street parking for two cars, positioned next to a level grass lawn.
All in all, a very desirable, comfortable, and spacious family home that requires first hand inspection to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Some images have been virtually staged for marketing purposes.