Copious amounts of space, a generous west facing garden and two levels of versatile living in a homely yet practical four-bedroom house…in a highly sought-after area within easy walking distance of Linlithgow Academy.
- Spacious 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Professionally Extended
- Built circa. 1978, 112sqm or 1,205sqft
- Well Presented and Neutrally Decorated Throughout, Walk-In Condition
- Bright, Light, and Airy Accommodation over 2 Levels
- Positioned in a Quiet and Leafy Cul-De-Sac
- Low Maintenance West Facing Back Garden with Decking
- Monoblock Driveway with Parking for 2 Cars
- Highly Sought-After Locale near the Xcite Leisure Centre
- Newly Installed Contemporary Bathroom (2021), and an Ensuite Shower Room for the Principal Bedroom
- Generous Light-Filled Living Room
- Family Room or Dining Room (Flexible Space)
- Hugely Spacious, Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Recently Fitted Kitchen with Quality Integrated Appliances (2022)
- Utility Room/Extra Storage
- Downstairs W/C
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- New Ideal Gas Comib Boiler Installed in 2022
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft with a Pull Down Ladder
- Fast Internet Connection
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- Visitor Parking nearby
No. 26 Avontoun park is a generously proportioned and enviable family home. Once inside, slip through the door to your left and enter spacious light-filled living room which is an ideal day-to-day living space.
Follow the flow through to the spacious open plan kitchen/diner. Serving up a practical kitchen with contemporary vibes, this high-quality kitchen was installed in 2022, and comes complete with all the modern luxuries such as high-quality worktops and integral appliances as well as more practical finishes such as the tiled splashback.
Next door, there is large utility room/storage area, which provides access to the ground floor W/C.
Completing the accommodation the ground floor is a generous dining room or family room, which has ample space for a full-size dining table and chairs. It could also be used as a home working space.
Take the staircase up to the spacious first floor landing, home to four well-proportioned generous bedrooms, a stunning ensuite shower room for the principal bedroom, plenty of storage space and the recently fitted family bathroom.
Contemporary living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed and low maintenance garden awaits. A large decked area allows you to soak up the sunshine in this glorious west facing garden.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this ideally situated family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.