Copious amounts of space, a generous garden and two levels of versatile living in a homely yet practical four-bedroom house…in a highly sought-after area within easy walking distance of Springfield Primary School.
- Generous 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- All 1's in the Home Buyers Report
- Professionally Extended
- Built circa. 1987 by Beazer Homes, 120sqm or 1,259sqft
- Beautifully Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition
- Bright, Light, and Airy Accommodation over 2 Levels
- Positioned in a Quiet and Leafy Cul-De-Sac
- Generous, Fully Enclosed Garden Laid to Lawn, with Patio and Raised Vegetable Beds
- Large Heavy Duty Shed with Double Doors
- Monoblock Driveway with Parking for 2 Cars
- Highly Sought-After Locale near Springfield Primary School
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Contemporary Bathroom and Ensuite Shower Room
- Generous Light-Filled Living Room
- Family Room or 5th Bedroom (Flexible Space)
- Hugely Spacious, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Large Utility Room
- Downstairs W/C
- Spacious Landing
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft with Light Installed
- Fast Internet Connection
- 10 Minute Walk to Springfield Primary School
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- 20 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
Situated in the sought after Springfield district of Linlithgow; this desirable area proves to be incredibly popular with young and growing families due to the wide open green spaces, well maintained play parks, local shops, quick road access to J3 (eastbound) of the M9 motorway, short walking distance to the town centre and train station, and for falling into the catchment of the locally celebrated Springfield Primary School.
No. 144 Bailielands is a generously proportioned and enviable family home. Step inside, via the porch, into the bright and welcoming living room with its crisp interior décor and quality internal joinery create an excellent first impression.
Follow the flow through to the spacious open plan kitchen/diner, an excellent day-to-day living space.
Serving up a practical kitchen with contemporary vibes, this high-quality kitchen comes complete with all the modern luxuries such as high quality worktops and integral appliances as well as more practical finishes. Next door, a large utility room houses the laundry appliances and provides access to the W/C, which has a rather impressive Belfast sink, and the back garden. Completing the accommodation on the ground floor is a family room or fifth bedroom.
Take the carpeted staircase up to the spacious first floor landing, home to four well-proportioned generous bedrooms, a stunning ensuite shower room for the principal bedroom, plenty of storage space and the family bathroom.
Modern family living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed, child friendly garden beckons. The back garden features a large grass lawn ideal for child’s play as well as vegetable beds and a sun trap patio. A large heavy duty shed with double doors provides excellent storage space.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this ideally situated family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.