Copious amounts of space, a generous garden and two levels of versatile living in a homely yet practical five-bedroom house…in a highly sought-after area within easy walking distance of Springfield Primary School.
- Generous 5 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Formerly Link Detached, Professionally Extended in 2002
- All 1's in the Home Buyers Report
- Built circa. 1989, 120sqm or 1,291sqft
- Beautifully Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition
- Bright, Light, and Airy Accommodation over 2 Levels
- Neutrally Decorated
- Positioned in a Quiet and Leafy Cul-De-Sac
- Generous, Fully Enclosed Garden Laid to Lawn with Decking and a Patio
- Monoblock Driveway with Parking for 1 or 2 Cars
- Integral Single Garage
- Highly Sought-After Locale near Springfield Primary School
- Contemporary Bathroom and Ground Floor W/C
- 2 Light Filled Reception Rooms
- Hugely Spacious, Open Plan Kitchen/Living
- Spacious Landing
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (4 with Built-In Wardrobes)
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft
- Fast Internet Connection (current supplier is Virgin Media)
- 10 Minute Walk to Springfield Primary School
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- 20 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Planning Permission Ref for Extension LIVE/0873/H/02 (West Lothian Council)
Situated in the sought after Springfield district of Linlithgow; this desirable area proves to be incredibly popular with young and growing families due to the wide open green spaces, well maintained play parks, local shops, quick road access to J3 (eastbound) of the M9 motorway, short walking distance to the town centre and train station, and for falling into the catchment of the locally celebrated Springfield Primary School.
No. 87 Bailielands is a generously proportioned and enviable family home, originally a link detached house, our clients have thoughtfully constructed a two storey extension to the side elevation, creating a fabulous amount of additional living space – ideal for the growing family.
Step inside, the bright and welcoming entrance hallway with its crisp interior décor and quality internal joinery create an excellent first impression.
Slip through the door to your right and enter spacious light-filled living room which leads through to the dining room. In summer, bring the outside in, by opening the sliding patio doors providing access to the spacious back garden.
Follow the flow through to the spacious open plan kitchen/diner, an excellent day-to-day living space, perfect for modern family living.
Serving up a practical kitchen with contemporary vibes, this high-quality kitchen comes complete with all the modern luxuries such as high quality worktops and integral appliances as well as more practical finishes such as the under counter lighting and tiled splashback.
Take the staircase up to the spacious first floor landing; home to five well-proportioned generous bedrooms, with four benefiting from built-in wardrobes, plenty of additional storage space and the family bathroom.
Contemporary living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed, child friendly garden beckons. The back garden features a large grass lawn ideal for child’s play as well as decking and a shed.
This property was brought to the market by Fraser Neary of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this fantastic home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.