Occupying a convenient location, just a short walk away from Stirling city centre and local schools, this immediately appealing two-bedroom ground floor flat would make an ideal home for a wide range of buyers.
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Built circa. 1950, 61sqm or 657sqft
- Convenient and Desirable Location
- Preferable Ground Floor Position
- Bright, Airy and Spacious Accommodation
- Freshly Decorated Throughout
- Generously Sized Living Room with Corner Window
- Fully Tiled Three-Piece Bathroom Suite
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Abundance of Storage Throughout
- Ideal Starter Home for a FTB or Investor
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Boiler Installed in 2016
- Short Walk to Bannockburn High School and Braehead Primary School
- 15 Minute Walk to Stirling Train Station
- Low Council Tax Band – Band A
Prompt inspection is highly recommended to be in with a chance of acquiring this well presented spacious two-bedroom perfectly situated within Stirling and offering a preferred ground floor position.
An excellent property in all respects, highlight include a generous living room with feature corner window, two roomy double bedrooms, kitchen, tiled three-piece bathroom suite and an abundance of storage throughout.
No. 55b boasts tidy communal garden grounds to the rear of the property, a private garden to the front of the property with off street parking included.
This property was brought to the market by Jack Ivatt of Paul Rolfe Stirling, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home or potential investment, please call the Stirling office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Stirling office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out their own due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
EPC - C