Offering excellent value for money, this recently refurbished two bedroom detached house offers a spacious accommodation layout and a large west facing garden. It would be ideal for a first-time buyer or a downsizer.
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Detached House
- Built in 1973, 74sqm or 796sqft
- Situated in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Development
- Well Maintained Property
- Generous West Facing Back Garden which is Fully Enclosed and Laid to Lawn
- Front Garden
- Spacious Accommodation Layout over 2 Levels
- Freshly Decorated Throughout in Neutral Décor
- New Floor Coverings
- Large Living Room/Diner
- Up to Date Kitchen with Plentiful Worksurface and Storage Space
- 1 King Size Bedroom and 1 Double Bedroom (with Built-In Wardrobes)
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Large Storage Cupboard
- External Store
- Ideal Home for a First Time Buyer!
Good to Know:
- Short Stoll to Local Schooling, Shops and Bus Stop
- 10 Minute Walk to the Kinneil Woodland Estate (Ideal for Dog Walks!)
- Electric Heating Heating and Double Glazing
- Plentiful On-Street Parking Available
Situated in a popular residential area of Bo’ness, is this spacious two bedroom detached property would make a great starter home for a first time buyers. There are excellent local amenities close by, including schooling provision at Kinneil Primary School which is within easy walking distance.
The ground floor accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, spacious living room/diner, and a well-equipped kitchen. To the first floor there are two generous bedrooms (with bedroom two offering built in storage space), and a contemporary shower room.
Externally, there is a fully enclosed and generous west facing back garden which is largely laid to lawn.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.