A conveniently located ground floor flat offering a private parking space and main door access? Too good to be true? Look no further than No. 15 Baron’s Hill Court, a lovely starter home positioned a stone’s throw away from Linlithgow town centre – an ideal first time buyer pad or downsizer apartment!
- Well Presented 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Main Door Access
- Built in 1984, 45sqm or 484sqft
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Entrance Porch
- Communal Gardens
- Private Parking Space in Residents Car Park
- Neutral Interior Décor Throughout
- King Size Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Bathroom with Shower
- 2 Large Storage Cupboards
- Spacious Living Room/Diner
- Ideal First Time Buyer or Downsizer Property
- Excellent Views over the Tennis Courts and Parkland
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Short Stroll to the Town Centre and Train Station
- 5/10 Minute Drive to M9 Motorway
Situated in the highly desirable Baron’s Hill Court area of Linlithgow, this well-presented one bedroom ground floor flat will appeal to a range of buyers including downsizers and first-time buyers.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, a king size bedroom benefiting from built-in wardrobes, bathroom with shower, spacious living room/diner and a kitchen.
The property further benefits from having a private parking space in the residents car park.
This property was brought to the market by Fraser Neary of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter pad, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.