Tucked away in a hugely desirable Linlithgow cul-de-sac, discover family-size comfort in a location that serves up all you could possibly need, at No. 6 Beechwood.
- Generous 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Built in 1988, 116sqm or 1,248sqft
- Highly Desirable Linlithgow Address
- Detached Single Garage and Driveway
- Hugely Generous Garden Plot
- Well Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition
- Living Room, Dining Room and a Family Room
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room
- 2 King Size Bedrooms (Built-In Wardrobes in Bedrooms 1 & 2)
- Up to Date Bathroom and Ensuite Shower Room
- Ground Floor W/C
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- Spacious Hallway
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Low Port Primary School Catchment (Ranked within Scotland’s Top 50 Primary Schools – The Times 2022)
- 10/15 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked within Scotland’s Top 25 Secondary Schools – The Times 2022)
Beechwood is a peaceful and leafy locale where properties very seldom change hands, prompt inspection is advised to appreciate the serenity of the property’s location and the quality of the accommodation on offer.
This hugely desirable cul-de-sac is positioned on the southern edge of the town, and offers easy access to transport links, shops, bars, cafes and other amenities – the local train station is also within easy walking distance.
Furthermore, this conveniently located family home is within catchment for the highly regarded Low Port Primary School, with secondary provision at Linlithgow Academy.
The accommodation is positioned over two levels with the ground floor layout consisting of a hugely generous entrance hall, spacious living room and dining room, family room or fourth bedroom, a contemporary kitchen with integral appliances, utility room and a ground floor W/C.
The high quality kitchen and utility room benefits from an excellent range of drawers and cupboards, as well as integrated appliances.
To the first floor the property comfortably hosts three king-size bedrooms, with the principal bedroom notably benefiting from an ensuite shower room and built-in storage space. There is a large storage cupboard accessed via the landing.
Shoes on, take a walk about the generous west facing gardens which are largely laid to lawn. Offering an all-encompassing outdoor living space, the garden offers the ideal private sanctuary for any family. Take breakfast out on the patio and simply stay there for the rest of the day soaking up the sunshine.
This property was brought to the market by Fraser Neary of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this wonderful family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.